PDA

View Full Version : What's the weirdest music you've heard when detailing?

Pauly6401
09-21-2007, 01:52 PM
I did the interior of my neighbor's SUV that I detailed a few weeks ago. He's a big guy and works as an EMT. That's why I was very surprised to hear horrible, cheesy Broadway musical music coming out of the speakers when I moved the car into my driveway this morning. Not Annie or the Music Man, but that cheesy, modern stuff from something I don't recognize.

That got me to thinking - lots of people (me included) leave their music playing in the car when they drop it off at the shop, or wherever. What's the weirdest music you have heard when detailing a customer's car?

trhland
09-21-2007, 03:02 PM
the wiggles sound track:p

scottgt
09-21-2007, 03:17 PM
some really country lady...but she had a chopped and screwd mike jones cd in lol

Kelso
09-21-2007, 04:40 PM
ive heard it all.... the weirdest is middle aged white women blasting hip hop

i mean its kinda cool just weird... always catches me by surprise to hear that stuff, but nevertheless ill jam out if its some good stuff.... how can you not jam to krs one and sir mix a lot? hahha

Brandon1
09-21-2007, 05:07 PM
I detailed a car for a CEO that had Timbaland "The way I are" cranked when I picked it up. Hell, I kept jammin.

Surfer
09-21-2007, 07:44 PM
ive heard it all.... the weirdest is middle aged white women blasting hip hop

i mean its kinda cool just weird... always catches me by surprise to hear that stuff, but nevertheless ill jam out if its some good stuff.... how can you not jam to krs one and sir mix a lot? hahhaHa, my mother is 48 and likes TuPac lol

klumzypinoy
09-22-2007, 05:01 AM
Ha, my mother is 48 and likes TuPac lol

Wow :D that's cool

Pauly6401
09-22-2007, 09:49 AM
When I was in high school, my mom came to Ozzfest with me and got the signatures of Static X since she thought Wayne Static was "handsome".

I was also surprised that she knew what pot smelled like when Sabbath was playing "Sweet Leaf" :eek:

Surfer
09-22-2007, 12:44 PM
Wow :D that's coolShe and my sister both cried when he was killed lol. She had that big autobiography book thingy of him whatever it was, kept it on the coffee table in the living room so anybody that came over would see a big TuPac book LOL. She had a Wu-Tang cake made for my 16th, ha, she's funny.

Not sure about weirdest, but I had a heavy metal cd on once and left the volume up when I turned the truck off, a client got in my truck, turned it on, and it was loud. She had this look on her face like:eek:

dontsleeponit
09-22-2007, 01:19 PM
the wiggles sound track:p

step 1: acquire a group of high schoolers
step 2: have a screening of the latest wiggles AKA headache creator
step 3: explain to them that having children = listening to/watching this CONSTANTLY (I know I have young nieces/nephews)

A dramatic decrease in teen pregnancy will follow, mark my words!

klumzypinoy
09-22-2007, 03:25 PM
She and my sister both cried when he was killed lol. She had that big autobiography book thingy of him whatever it was, kept it on the coffee table in the living room so anybody that came over would see a big TuPac book LOL. She had a Wu-Tang cake made for my 16th, ha, she's funny.

Not sure about weirdest, but I had a heavy metal cd on once and left the volume up when I turned the truck off, a client got in my truck, turned it on, and it was loud. She had this look on her face like:eek:

Whoa your mom and sis must've loved him. Lol I wonder what people think when they see a big Tupac book on the coffee table. Wow a Wu-Tang cake, that is just funny and cool haha.