Pats300zx
09-21-2007, 01:42 PM
Product:

Dimondite Perfect Vision Glass Cleaner

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/autogeek_1968_37178851

Price & Price per Ounce

19 oz. bottle - $9.95 & $.52/oz.

Manufacturer Claims

Diamondite Perfect Vision Glass Cleaner Aerosol is a foaming surfactant cleaner that lifts and removes grease, bugs, and films from automotive glass better than any ammonia-based glass cleaner. Wipe away smoker’s film to reveal a perfectly clear, streak-free shine. Diamondite Perfect Vision Glass Cleaner™ gives you a perfectly clear vision of the road ahead.

Diamondite Perfect Vision Glass Cleaner ™ uses nonionic surfactants as its primary cleaning agents. Unlike ammonia, surfactants lift and suspend contaminants without affecting the glass itself. This technology allows Perfect Vision to actually remove dirt, films, and grime from the glass instead of spreading it around. Perfect Vision Glass Cleaner leaves the glass virtually invisible.

Packaging

It comes in a can with an aerosol spray. The label is nice, and the directions are easy to read and follow.

Color/Scent/Viscosity

Nice scent, somewhat medical and clean smelling. The sprayer disperses the product in a foam. .

Application

Spray onto the glass and wipe.

Overall Thoughts

I am very pleased with this product. From my experience, it cleans and leaves the glass very clean and streak free. I applied this product in two different ways. The first was to spray onto the glass and wipe with a short nap micro-fiber glass towel. Secondly, I sprayed directly onto the glass and wipe. Both methods appeared to achieve the same result. The nice feature of the product is that it disperses in a foam which cuts down on overspray if applying directly to glass.

It is very easy to use and performs as stated and expected. It is a product that I might consider purchasing in bulk. The product is also ammonia free which would make it great for tinted windows.

Cons/Complaints

I don't have any complaints to report so far.

Gary Sword
09-21-2007, 03:19 PM
Nice review Pat.

Old Pirate
09-21-2007, 04:03 PM
Thank you Pat for the review.....:cheers:

wytstang
09-21-2007, 04:20 PM
Can you compare it to Stoners IG?

AL417
09-21-2007, 04:20 PM
Thanks for your review. I like your format. Diamondite is a very good product.

Pats300zx
09-21-2007, 04:25 PM
Can you compare it to Stoners IG?

I found that it seemed to clean better than IG. I am not sure if it was the foaming action or not. It definitely was not as prone to streaking like IG.

wytstang
09-21-2007, 04:27 PM
Cool thank you

scottgt
09-21-2007, 04:37 PM
was this used in direct sunlight?

Pats300zx
09-21-2007, 06:59 PM
was this used in direct sunlight?

Yes I used it in direct sunlight.

klumzypinoy
09-22-2007, 05:16 AM
Thanks for the review! It was a nice read. Glad to know it's great in direct sunlight.