PDA

View Full Version : SEMA Roll Call - Who's going to SEMA?

Pages : [1] 2

Mike Phillips
10-02-2015, 12:19 PM
SEMA Roll Call - Who's going to SEMA?

Meghan just dropped my badge off for SEMA

Yancy, Nick, Jason and I fly out on Saturday, October 31st.

Who else is going?

:xyxthumbs:

Jaretr1
10-02-2015, 12:25 PM
I will be there!

forrest@mothers
10-02-2015, 03:13 PM
I'm there. Been going since 1980 when it was still in Anaheim.

custmsprty
10-02-2015, 03:23 PM
I just got back from Pack Expo on Tuesday in Vegas, another trip out there this close together would kill me LOL!

SATracker
10-02-2015, 06:01 PM
I'm going, I'll see you there.

Mike Phillips
10-05-2015, 11:49 AM
I will be there!

Good to hear Jarret...

I'm there. Been going since 1980 when it was still in Anaheim.

That's longer than me.... see you there Forrest

I'm going, I'll see you there.

Be sure to stop by the booth and say hi. Is your son going?

:dblthumb2:

larry33
10-05-2015, 01:06 PM
How can I go when I am not a full time pro? they want credentials

TheCougarGuy
10-06-2015, 06:53 PM
I'm flying in Wednesday night and will be at the show on Thursday and Friday. I'm looking forward to seeing the Autogeek crew!

FinishingTouchA
10-06-2015, 09:15 PM
I'm flying in Monday and staying till Friday afternoon. Last year was my first year, such a great experience! Though it was also my first time to Vegas and my birthday is November 4th, I guess you could say I had a little too much fun haha. This year I'll have a strong focus on business.

TheCougarGuy
10-07-2015, 12:01 PM
This year I'll have a strong focus on business.

Good plan but wait until "first day syndrome" hits. Everyone (myself included) goes overboard the first day. Day 2, laying low. Day 3, back in the lane and making bad choices!

SATracker
10-07-2015, 12:07 PM
Hey Mike, my son is doing exceptionally well. He recently did a PDR app for a company. Coming by the Autogeek booth is on the top of my list.

TruckerRL
10-08-2015, 03:45 PM
How can I go when I am not a full time pro? they want credentials

I posted this type of question in off topic forum this morning and didn't get an answer. I'm trying to make plans for next year, too late for this year. Would be an excellent opportunity to mingle with manufacturers and fellow people in the industry. Full time is not the issue, it appears you need to prove you are a business and can provide documents supporting that. If they would even approve you just for being a detailer, which was my question

DaveT435
10-08-2015, 04:37 PM
I posted this type of question in off topic forum this morning and didn't get an answer. I'm trying to make plans for next year, too late for this year. Would be an excellent opportunity to mingle with manufacturers and fellow people in the industry. Full time is not the issue, it appears you need to prove you are a business and can provide documents supporting that. If they would even approve you just for being a detailer, which was my question

Really? So all you need is a business license?

TruckerRL
10-08-2015, 04:48 PM
Not allowed links to hest of my knowledge but Google sema show and read attendees faq. It has to be an automotive based business excluding what they have listed. I wanted clarification as to whether anyone here has used their detailing business credentials to gain access. It will push my business plans forward a year but I think it would be well worth the extra money and paperwork to be able to attend

MPBGT
10-08-2015, 07:12 PM
We get professional detailers stopping by our 303 booth all the time at SEMA so you absolutely can get in. What paperwork you need to provide I am no sure