PDA

View Full Version : Frustration

Pages : [1] 2

paragon
09-28-2015, 09:18 PM
So this is probably posted in the wrong place and if it is sorry.....

Just wanted to share my frustration with you all..... lol

So I spend the day yesterday cleaning,polishing, and waxing my garage queen. Which is a Black Chrysler 300 S. Tonight it was a nice night so had a few errands to run so loaded up the wife and 8 year old daughter and out we go. Long and short after the errands wife is hungry and asks for food so we drive thru. While in the drive thru I'm looking at the menu and I hear somthing being poured out. I look over to find my wife dumping her can of Mt Dew out the window, she does not even have her arm extended fully just out the window. I guess the look on my face said enough. She quickly got out of the car with her phone as a flash light and gets back in and says " when we get home just give me a few mf towles and your "Magic spray" and i will clean it all off. "

I do appreciate the fact that she was willing to get the soda that she just poured down the side of the door off but really come on.

Ok rant over.....thanks for the vent.....Lol

richy
09-28-2015, 09:21 PM
...well...at least she didn't waste a beer! Sorry, the Canadian in me had to say that! Women sometimes just have no clue when it comes to this. smh

GSKR
09-28-2015, 09:34 PM
I hate driving my detailed car and sprinklers are on in the median south Florida

Sicoupe
09-28-2015, 09:42 PM
I hate driving my detailed car and sprinklers are on in the median south FloridaI totally agree, it sucks!

FUNX650
09-28-2015, 10:39 PM
Maybe the rules are different in your neighborhood...

But:
What about the act of littering...being done by an adult/parent...in front of an impressionable eight
year old child?

Bob

dcjredline
09-28-2015, 11:16 PM
A soda is "littering" where you live? wow never heard of that.

SKorch630
09-29-2015, 12:14 AM
Anything being disposed of on any property other than your own (without permission) is littering. Cigarette butts are an example.

FUNX650
09-29-2015, 12:24 AM
A soda is "littering" where you live? wow never heard of that.
I don't know how others feel...
but I really hate stepping in sticky-crap,
that has been publicly disposed, by so
many discourteous people!

Litter:
"Littering can include any solid or liquid material or
product or combination of solid or liquid materials
or products, and its intentional depositing, on either
public or private property or waters".

Bob

Busy mind
09-29-2015, 12:56 AM
Life is too short to get frustrated over silly stuff like this. Look at it as a way to spend more time with your ride. I'd assume the polishing and waxing you did made the surface at least somewhat hydrophobic. Easy clean up.

oldmodman
10-01-2015, 10:41 PM
Soda being poured out on the ground?
No big deal.

I have been on the 405 late at night and had a big, loaded diaper splat onto the middle of my windshield.

I was actually happy that it was MY CAR and that I had decided not to ride my motorcycle that evening.
Because there are few things worse than throwing up in a full face helmet.

Detailing by M
10-01-2015, 10:46 PM
One word, divorce!

shagnat
10-03-2015, 07:24 AM
Hope the acid in the soda didn't cause any damage to your hard work.

Ebg18t
10-03-2015, 03:38 PM
I hate driving my detailed car and sprinklers are on in the median south Florida

Yep this sux. Especially when the water is the reclaimed water from the retaining ponds that smells like rotten eggs.

cardaddy
10-03-2015, 04:41 PM
Throw her in the trunk! :laughing:

One ride home in the trunk over the railroad tracks a few times will 'cure her'. :laughing:
I just crack myself up sometimes! :D

Detail-Impressions
10-03-2015, 05:27 PM
Well I look at it differently, Say "Yes my Love".
And now your free to order whatever detailing supplies you need. :)
We all know you have a wishlist. :)