PDA

View Full Version : Duragloss T&M Dressing Staining?

AustrianOak82
09-25-2015, 08:42 AM
Has anyone ever had any issues with this product staining? I have only ever used it on tires and black mats. I sprayed it on 4 tan rubber mats yesterday and when I went back to the 1st one that I had sprayed and began to wipe it off, I noticed that everywhere the spray hit had significantly lightened and stained. I hit it with 10:1 APC and also steam and couldn't get it out. I would say it rested on the mat for about 30 seconds before I got back to the 1st one I sprayed to wipe it off. I can't see how it couldn't have stained this quickly and it wasn't like I let it sit for a while. What's going on here?

dad07
09-25-2015, 03:05 PM
Has anyone ever had any issues with this product staining? I have only ever used it on tires and black mats. I sprayed it on 4 tan rubber mats yesterday and when I went back to the 1st one that I had sprayed and began to wipe it off, I noticed that everywhere the spray hit had significantly lightened and stained. I hit it with 10:1 APC and also steam and couldn't get it out. I would say it rested on the mat for about 30 seconds before I got back to the 1st one I sprayed to wipe it off. I can't see how it couldn't have stained this quickly and it wasn't like I let it sit for a while. What's going on here?

I have never had that kind of touble with DG253, and I use it a lot. Do you have any pics by chance? If you do I would contact DG HQ via an e-mail and include the pics, I know Jerry would like to see them and speak to you with your issues.

AustrianOak82
09-29-2015, 12:46 PM
I don't. It was a car that I did for someone else. It literally looked like I dropped bleach on it.