PDA

View Full Version : Product testers needed: Prototype Rinseless Wash

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Nick McKees37
09-23-2015, 01:12 PM
One of the perks of my job is getting to test all the new products coming out from the brands under the PBMG corporate umbrella. Those brands include Pinnacle, Wolfgang, DP, Marine 31, McKee's RV and BLACKFIRE. It's hard work, but someone has to do it. :rolleyes:

There's a lot that goes on behind the scenes with every new product, and I'm very excited to announce that after months of testing and various formula revisions, we're getting extremely close to introducing a new rinseless wash. :righton:

Who wants to test it out?

While we all like free stuff, I kindly ask that you only request a sample if you've used some of the other popular rinseless wash products on the market. I'm certain this new formula of ours will knock your socks off. :dblthumb2:

I'm looking for 10 people, and I'll announce the chosen few on Friday. ;)

Misterpaul
09-23-2015, 01:34 PM
I'm a Rinseless Washing fool! Ready, willing and able to test and report back on said new product.

BTW: I have used ONR, ONRWW, TW, Black Fire, & Adam's.

Iowa MO
09-23-2015, 01:38 PM
I would love to help the cause. While I don't have as much experience as Misterpaul, I have used ONR and have multiple DDs to test on.

pheerix
09-23-2015, 01:39 PM
I've only done rinseless this year due to the drought. I've used ONR and ONRWW mostly but also have used Opti-Clean and D115 as waterless. I'd be very interested in seeing if something tops ONRWW for me.

kevincwelch
09-23-2015, 01:47 PM
I would love to test one!

I use ONR, ONR+wax and Duragloss rinseless washes.

silverfox
09-23-2015, 01:54 PM
I love the pinnacle rinseless product and was about to order more. I'd hold off to be able to test this new product.

Vegas1
09-23-2015, 02:00 PM
Would very much like to test out a new rinseless offering. Except for my major spring clean up, I use rinseless pretty much 99% of the time. I've used ONR, Meguiar's D114 and I just started using Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+.

Setec Astronomy
09-23-2015, 02:03 PM
My friend Jr. and I have been using rinseless since the QEW days (before ONR). We use ONR, ONRWW, D114, and DG, but she really wants to give this one a try, and we'll tell you what we think.

mcleod52
09-23-2015, 02:03 PM
More than interested in testing. I routinely use Megs D114 on all three cars in the stable (F150, 328i and a QX4).

JrDetailerwoman
09-23-2015, 02:06 PM
My friend Jr. and I have been using rinseless since the QEW days (before ONR). We use ONR, ONRWW, D114, and DG, but she really wants to give this one a try, and we'll tell you what we think.

Rinseless wash is my preferred method of car washing. I am very anxious to test out a new product! I would be happy to tell you what I think of the product!

ronkh57
09-23-2015, 02:12 PM
Would love to try it.

Used
onr
dp
dg

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
09-23-2015, 02:24 PM
Who wants to test it out?

I would love to test it out and post a review with pictures and video when the time comes.

Best Regards,
Mike

Ricorocks
09-23-2015, 02:27 PM
Love to try in the past used CG's EcoSmart & Griot's Spray & wash.

Thanks
Ricorocks

CDot
09-23-2015, 03:18 PM
Ooooo....could it be an update to DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss mayhaps???

AttyVette
09-23-2015, 03:25 PM
I would LOVE to test other rinseless washes besides BF..which is great like All BF products are IMO. I think I could bring a different perspective from a person that has detailed her cars for years but just within the last year discovered that there is still a lot more I can learn about the various products out on the market today. I don't mind working hard to make my vehicles look fantastic but I also have learned sometimes there are better and more efficient ways to achieve fantastic results.
I would be honored to review a new rinseless wash, if chosen but if not, that's okay too as I'll be happy for the ten people who are chosen.:buffing: