PDA

View Full Version : Cquartz removal

Radster1986
09-19-2015, 06:39 PM
I had CQuartz Finest applied to my car about 3 years ago. It is a great product, but I am wondering after 3 years if I should try and remove it, and reapply something else? It only has a warranty of 2 years and I am obviously out of that window. It still seems to be doing its job as good as it did when it was applied. Or should I just leave it alone and continue to do regular maintenance as needed? I really like the idea of having a "extra layer" to protect the clear coat from scratching, etching, etc.

hollerstiltner
09-19-2015, 07:38 PM
I'm of the "if it isn't broke, don't fix it" mindset. So I would leave it be as long as it still looks good and is doing its job.

conman1395
09-19-2015, 07:48 PM
I had CQuartz Finest applied to my car about 3 years ago. It is a great product, but I am wondering after 3 years if I should try and remove it, and reapply something else? It only has a warranty of 2 years and I am obviously out of that window. It still seems to be doing its job as good as it did when it was applied. Or should I just leave it alone and continue to do regular maintenance as needed? I really like the idea of having a "extra layer" to protect the clear coat from scratching, etching, etc.

If it still works, then keep it in there. Yeah it's warranted for 2 years but it doesn't mean it's no good.
Just because my car's warranty is up doesn't mean it doesn't work.