PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Detailer In Chicago

Joe@NextLevelDetail
09-17-2015, 08:17 PM
I have a shop in justice il.

And im looking for one of our many smart members on our detailing forum for hire.

It does not have to be full time as i know there are many part time detailers here or hobbyist.

Message me or reply to the thread !

Thanks guys

Vegas Transplant
09-17-2015, 08:50 PM
...does not have to be full time as i know there are many part time detailers here or hobbyist.

Good luck! I sincerely hope that you find the perfect candidate or two. :dblthumb2:
But most forum member/hobbiest detailers stack plenty cheddar without the middleman.
Jus' saying :rolleyes:

GenesisCoupe
09-17-2015, 09:11 PM
Wish you were closer, I'm in Addison. Would be looking for Saturday's only though anyway.

Joe@NextLevelDetail
09-17-2015, 09:15 PM
Good luck! I sincerely hope that you find the perfect candidate or two. :dblthumb2:
But most forum member/hobbiest detailers stack plenty cheddar without the middleman.
Jus' saying :rolleyes:

Ever hear of you got nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all.

Alot of the guys here have shops. But more are hobbiest that want to do work on the side.

Asking never hurt anybody.

Vegas Transplant
09-17-2015, 09:20 PM
What was said that was not nice in my post?
I'd like to think that I'm beyond that.

Asking never hurt anybody.

Agreed.
Best wishes.

Joe@NextLevelDetail
09-17-2015, 09:46 PM
Wish you were closer, I'm in Addison. Would be looking for Saturday's only though anyway.

Addison is only 20 miles away from my shop. Maybe if i need help on a bigger project well keep in touch.

I do alot of mobile calls too.

Or vice versa if you need my help for a larger project its good to know people that are crazy like me and you =)

EliteDetailing
09-17-2015, 10:06 PM
I'm slammed with work about two weeks out. But I'd like to network with you. Maybe at the very least we can meet up some time to talk shop! I'm out of Plainfield, IL.

Joe@NextLevelDetail
09-17-2015, 10:58 PM
I'm slammed with work about two weeks out. But I'd like to network with you. Maybe at the very least we can meet up some time to talk shop! I'm out of Plainfield, IL.

Definitely, its always good to know skillful people around you. Ill message you and will exchange info

SKorch630
09-18-2015, 06:48 PM
Have a part time home in Geneva. About 45 minutes from you if I assume correctly.

Joe@NextLevelDetail
09-18-2015, 10:11 PM
Have a part time home in Geneva. About 45 minutes from you if I assume correctly.

40 miles from my shop not too far you ever want to work together on something contact me

GenesisCoupe
09-19-2015, 12:31 AM
Addison is only 20 miles away from my shop. Maybe if i need help on a bigger project well keep in touch.

I do alot of mobile calls too.

Or vice versa if you need my help for a larger project its good to know people that are crazy like me and you =)

I'm down to help out! My season runs only from Mid-April to November 1st so I'm available either before or after, or if i have a free weekend. Thanks! :xyxthumbs:

Joe@NextLevelDetail
09-19-2015, 12:59 AM
I'm down to help out! My season runs only from Mid-April to November 1st so I'm available either before or after, or if i have a free weekend. Thanks! :xyxthumbs:

Are you mobile only is that why ?

joey d
10-15-2015, 12:33 AM
You still looking for help?