PDA

View Full Version : which do you like better

02CAMSS
09-18-2007, 11:17 PM
Which one of these waxes do you like better or in your opinion produces a better shine(wet look)Natty's Red or Max Wax?If you have not used the red then please feal free to compare the blue or white to the Max Wax.

Rsurfer
09-18-2007, 11:27 PM
Which one of these waxes do you like better or in your opinion produces a better shine(wet look)Natty's Red or Max Wax?If you have not used the red then please feal free to compare the blue or white to the Max Wax.It depends on the color of the car.

supercharged
09-19-2007, 05:24 AM
Which one of these waxes do you like better or in your opinion produces a better shine(wet look)Natty's Red or Max Wax?If you have not used the red then please feal free to compare the blue or white to the Max Wax.
Both are great waxes, it really comes down to color, and personal preference.

Quiet
09-19-2007, 06:37 AM

It depends not only on the color but also on the personal preferences as the above guy said.I agree with him.:grouphug:

02CAMSS
09-19-2007, 09:27 AM
I own so many darn waxes I cannot figure out which one I am going to use.I am going to layer it on a coat of EX-P on a white car and I have used natty's blue before and it looked great but I am just wondering if any of the others would look better.Here is what I got so If any one wants to offer a suggestion I am open to try it
Natty's Red,white,blue
pinn sig II and souv
max wax

I guess this is what happens when you own too much wax.

ScottB
09-19-2007, 05:57 PM
I like DP over Nattys personally, but would grab SSII as possible.

trhland
09-19-2007, 06:03 PM
ss2 is my favorite!!!!