PDA

View Full Version : Ford dealer scuffed all four of my factory matte black wheels

13Ecoboosted
09-11-2015, 01:38 AM
Today I went to Ford Quuck for an alignment. I warned them how picky I am so do the job right and be careful. NOPE so I have to go back and figure out how to fix this. Any suggestions on how to attempt either give me money back , new wheels, or repaint? Buffing shines them

LSNAutoDetailing
09-11-2015, 06:36 AM
Talk to the service manager (not the guys behind the counter). If you have before pics show him. Not that this matters, but are they OEM Rims or after market?

My suggestion is to go to a wheel refinishing place and get an estimate on repair. Take the estimate to him and ask them to cover the cost. If he says no, file a complaint/claim with Ford. More than likely he'll opt to repair the wheels. But I would do it at the place of your choosing, not the dealership. If they do it, they'll carve it a good one.

99monguse
09-11-2015, 08:08 AM
Whenver I HAD to take my car for service, my wheels came off at home, and factory wheels went back on. Now, if you ONLY have good wheels or your factory wheels are the SWEET rims, then talk to the service manager FIRST, BEFORE the appointment. Show him your concerns and work out a plan of how your wheels won't get damaged.