PDA

View Full Version : LIVE FEED! - Big Announcement Saturday Morning!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]

Mittenz
09-12-2015, 01:39 PM
I should get a prize for being the first one to call the tv show. hehe

Yancy
09-12-2015, 10:46 PM
Matte Steele
Bruno Massel
Ray Evernham
Barry Meguiar
Wayne Carini
Chris Jacobs
Adrienne "AJ" Janic

You are correct and the winner, congrats. PM me your info so I can get you prize mailed out to you.

Yancy
09-12-2015, 10:57 PM
Just for kicks & giggles... Yancy where were you going to place Ivan?

So they played that at the intro too... you win Hoyt :xyxthumbs:

I awoke at 8:58 scrambled to get booted up and missed the first few minutes :laughing:

I was going too have him dance across the screen but was a tad bit busier and focused with the feed than I expected.

cardaddy
09-12-2015, 11:47 PM
So the "contest" was to spot Ivan.... then Ivan slept late, although everyone was talking about him the entire time.

FWIW, there were only THREE viewers that actually participated and cautioned a guess *during* the initial stream. Followed by a two more that mentioned the clip from 2014 after the break, which was during the first part of the tech session.
(That clip btw was said not to count, and to be from 2014, and that we had to see Ivan LIVE... by Yancy.)

Those viewers were, in order

pro 4x
redfireshaker 06
cardaddy
then after the break.... both RedXRay and Hoytman with mention of the "clip" during the second (tech) part.

Well actually.... there was a third mention of the clip again, but after RedXRay and Hoytman (by the new winner).

Of course post 58 was mentioned by Mike later as well, but as was already said, the CONTEST was for the "live stream" (as we all know).

And of course after everything was up and 'live'..... Ivan was completely DOA.

The eventual 'winner' didn't post/participate with any of the first 'guesses' and was in fact after both RedXRay and Hoytman. IMO Participating in a different contest by then.

Changing to different rules midstream, (especially as it was some 90 minutes later and the viewership had totally changed from the advertised live stream). I'd stopped viewing because of the sound problems. But even then, it'd taken monitoring both the feed AND the thread to figure out the 'new' rules.

It might as well been "who saw a Mercedes". Then the answer comes in that there was one, but that it was cut in to two pieces, looked really cool in the office, and you'd like to have one of your own. Only to find out that that answer was incorrect because it wasn't a 'complete' Mercedes and you wanted a RED Mercedes.:rolleyes: (We were confused because we didn't hear the initial question of course.) :)

So we then change it to what.... ohhhh what about who saw Barry Meguiar? Or what color was his shirt? He made a cameo, yeah... that's the ticket! :rolleyes: Naaahhh how about who did Mike want to go 'mudding' with again, (and said he'd get his truck dirty next time around). ;)

Might as well been throwing darts at a map by that point.
And nobody would have had to tuned in.

Sorta' like I used to play Monopoly. I'd land on Boardwalk and ask the bank if I could buy Park Place while I was in the neighborhood (for twice the asking price of course). ;) Or at least sell me all the railroads!

Sounds like being a "little bit pregnant" you either ARE or you're NOT.

ski2
09-13-2015, 06:15 PM
Has the Tech Sesson with Sonax been posted yet??

AttyVette
10-13-2015, 09:00 AM
Want to win competition ready t-shirt #competitionready