PDA

View Full Version : McKee’s RV Aluminum & Metal Restoring Spray - 32 ounce

Mike Phillips
09-05-2015, 01:05 PM
McKee’s RV Aluminum & Metal Restoring Spray - 32 ounce (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/rough-draft/94948-mckee-s-rv-aluminum-metal-restoring-spray-32-ounce.html)

Spray on and rinse off – your polished aluminum wheels will shine like chrome!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/2955/Aluminum_Metal_Restoring_Spray_32.jpg

McKee’s RV Aluminum & Metal Restoring Spray is a powerful cleaner that removes oxidation, staining, and built-up dirt and grime with no agitation required! McKee’s RV Aluminum & Metal Restoring Spray is a true spray-on, rinse-off wheel cleaner and restorer. Use McKee’s RV Aluminum & Metal Restoring Spray on all highly polished, uncoated aluminum wheels, diamond plate tool boxes, gas tanks, and more!

The two types of wheels found most frequently on RVs are polished aluminum and coated, with polished aluminum being the most common. Polished aluminum wheels do not have any type of coating on them, making them more susceptible to oxidize over time. As a matter of fact, there’s really no way to avoid it. Unless you have the expensive option of coated wheels, the polished aluminum wheels on your RV going to become dull and faded eventually. Restore the shine in one simple step with McKee’s RV Aluminum & Metal Restoring Spray.

Simply spray on and rinse off - your RV's wheels will shine like chrome!
McKee’s RV Aluminum & Metal Restoring Spray begins removing oxidation and embedded dirt on contact. As soon as you spray it on the powerful formula starts to dissolve the oxidized aluminum, allowing it to be safely rinsed away. After you let it penetrate for a few minutes, just rinse it off! Your wheels will be left clean and gleaming with a mirror finish. Your wheels will look so great your neighbor might think you upgraded to chrome wheels!

Underneath the oxidation and staining on any polished aluminum material lies a healthy surface with the potential to shine like chrome. In the past you had to spend hours upon hours meticulously polishing away the oxidized material using a messy metal polish. While this is a safe and effective approach, it takes forever! McKee’s RV Aluminum & Metal Restoring Spray removes the oxidation and staining in seconds!

McKee’s RV Aluminum & Metal Restoring Spray was designed specifically for highly polished aluminum surfaces. Use McKee’s RV MPC – Multi-Purpose Cleaner to clean coated wheels.

32 oz.

Made in USA

At McKeesRV.com

McKee’s RV Aluminum & Metal Restoring Spray - 32 ounce (http://www.mckeesrv.com/rv-aluminum-metal-restoring-spray.html)

:xyxthumbs:

Mike Phillips
09-07-2015, 09:01 AM
The easiest wheel metal polish you'll ever use!

You know what's' nice? To use a new product and find out it actually works as described. I've cleaned thousands of wheels in my life and when Nick handed be a bottle of a spray-on wheel cleaner and polish I have to admit I had my doubts.

Then I used it.

http://www.mckeesrv.com/lib/autogeek/mckee-rv-metal-restoring-spray.jpg

My doubts were gone as the product works great. Best of all, because it's a spray-on, rinse-off polish it's fast and easy and I know this dramatically increases the odds that people will use it and that's the key to keeping their polished aluminum wheels looking clean and shiny and that's finding a product you like (because it works) and then using it often.

The wheels on RVs are huge by comparison to wheels on cars and trucks so anything that makes the job faster and easier is a true blessing.

Here's a tip...
If you own an RV and the polished aluminum wheels are currently in new or like new condition now is the time to start using a product like this. It will clean, polish and protect in one step to keep your RV's shiny aluminum wheels sparkling and looking new.

I give this product 2 thumbs up!

:dblthumb2:

Craig Parker
09-07-2015, 09:24 AM
This looks like an awesome product Mike, I detailed a 20 foot trailer last year which had quite a bit of diamond plate on it, would like to see how it works on that. Thanks for the info.:xyxthumbs: