PDA

View Full Version : 303 Banner Give Away

Pages : [1] 2 3

MPBGT
09-01-2015, 12:56 PM
So over the past few days I saw alot of banter about banners. While maybe not as highly coveted as some of the other banners discussed I thought I would give eveyone a chance to win a 303 banner.

Here are the rules:

-Post a pic of your favorite 303 product with your ride.

- If you dont have any 303 product then shame on you, but we won't exclude you. Just post a cool picture of your car/Boat/motorcycle/patio furniture and tell us a good story about the 303 product you want to try next and where you want to use it.

I have a team meeting Thursday. We will vote on the winners and I'll try and post them on Friday as well as get the banners out in the mail.

Good Luck all and thanks Autogeek for letting me do this.

Banner size 2'x6'

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=36910&d=1441130091

FUNX650
09-01-2015, 02:40 PM
Really thoughtful of you to have this
"banner of a giveaway" (pun intended)!

With that in mind (and to save on broadband usage):
Please find posted below, a link to a couple of
photos of a vehicle that was fortunate enough
to have had 3 (three) 303 products used upon
several of its surfaces:

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/92101-303-products-review.html

Thanks in advance for your Team's
consideration of this entry.

Bob

Ricorocks
09-01-2015, 04:58 PM
Hi,

Hope you guys are baseball fans, Go Cubs, amazing they would be in first place today in any other division. Always wanted to catch the Cubbies from the rooftop, bucket list item. I was born & raised in CA, Bay area, watched Wille Mays & many other SF hall of famers, at old CANDLESTICK Park.

Well in 2014, the Stick was torn down. S&S Seating got the contract, & in 2015 I bought two stadium seats. S&S seating is fairly close to you.

Upon arrival disclaimers, about how unstable & don't sit on them, as they were bolted to the ground & steady at the stadium. To sit in these chairs you have two options, one is a, well it looks like a "ski" you attach to the bottom, then bolt to the floor, the other is, the other is picture a "ski" bent to form, the bottom of a rocking chair, bolt them on the bottom & rock on.

Just below the seat number 9 & 10 & where the seat bottom goes up, was a lot of sun damage, tried all kinds of detailing products to achieve what you now see here. The bottom of seat #10 even had a petrified piece of "chewing gum" stuck to the bottom.

Also the 49ers played at the Stick for many years Joe Montana bought all the seat number 16's. I could replace the seat back with the "Play" Montana to Dwight Clark, the play ended the dynasty, of what was called America's team the Dallas Cowboys.

Okay real soon, I'll finagle #9 & 10 to the patio, my wife & I, will watch the sunset (roll the Ciallis, commercial take #1), banner or no banner. I will put '303's Patio Furniture', to use UV protected, I'll not have to worry about sun fading again

MPBGT
09-02-2015, 12:55 PM
Wow- Only 2 entries so far. I guess there is no interest in 303.

Loser
09-02-2015, 02:07 PM
I love 303! I just saw this and I'm stuck at work, hopefully I'll get some pics tonight.

Toonces
09-02-2015, 04:21 PM
I love 303 as well-- use it on all of the cars. Just don't have any pics...

AttyVette
09-02-2015, 04:55 PM
So over the past few days I saw alot of banter about banners. While maybe not as highly coveted as some of the other banners discussed I thought I would give eveyone a chance to win a 303 banner.

Here are the rules:

-Post a pic of your favorite 303 product with your ride.

- If you dont have any 303 product then shame on you, but we won't exclude you. Just post a cool picture of your car/Boat/motorcycle/patio furniture and tell us a good story about the 303 product you want to try next and where you want to use it.

I have a team meeting Thursday. We will vote on the winners and I'll try and post them on Friday as well as get the banners out in the mail.

Good Luck all and thanks Autogeek for letting me do this.

Banner size 2'x6'

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=36910&d=1441130091

Yes I am woman but I would really like this banner so that I could hang it in my garage!!! I live 120 miles from where I work so I am not at home ( I stay over here at my work area while I am working) and won't return home until Friday night ,September 5. Thus, I cannot take a picture of the numerous bottles of 303 aerospace protectant that I keep in my garage until that time. I now buy the gallon refill bottle as I use so much of this protectant it just makes sense to buy the larger size to refill the spray bottles I use on my cars.

I am hoping the picture of the engine area of my 350z can show you how great this product really is as although I had time to detail the exterior of my car last weekend, it started raining and I was unable to detail the engine of my car too. However, look at the shine still on my engine area from the last time I had detailed my car and sprayed 303 protectant on it. It still shines..I wiped the engine down with a microfiber cloth to knock some of the dirt and sand from the engine bay area and you can see weeks later it still looks pretty good IMO.

I always use the 303 Aerospace protectant on the engines of my vehicles and on the leather seats and dash's of my cars too. If you deem me worthy of the banner, I will gladly send you photographs of the 303 aerospace protectant bottles ( plus pictures of my 1982 corvette's interior and its engine area that that I have previously detailed with the 303 protectant when I return home Friday night). My '82 Corvette is kept inside the garage at home . I used the 303 protectant on it for a car show this past May and it still looks fabulous IMO. No matter whether you chose me to receive one of these 303 banners or not, I will always use the 303 Aerospace protectant on my cars! I love this product and the only regret I have about 303 is that I did not learn about it until last year (because I would have been using it in my cars before that time). This product is fabulous!!

DaveT435
09-02-2015, 05:15 PM
My brother-in-law was a sales rep in the mid 80's. 303 (called AP 303 at the time) was one of his products. I'm pretty sure it was their only product at the time. I've been using it for a long time. We lost him unexpectedly in March. While it's sad he's gone I still smile remembering all the good times we had. Lord could I tell some stories!! It would be kind of nice to have that banner. I think it would put a smile on my face remembering the fond memories every time I saw it.

The product I would like to try is the rubber seal protectant. I use the Aerospace protectant on rubber trim now. It works...but I would like to see how much better the dedicated rubber protectant works.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/watermark.php?file=99384
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/thumbs/image1637.jpg
Sorry the AG logo covered the 303 in the pic of the truck

AttyVette
09-02-2015, 05:15 PM
Here is a picture of the exterior of my 350z.. I couldn't get this picture to upload in my previous post so trying to post this now. I believe the 303 protectant is a must for any serious detailer and I plan on finishing detailing the interior of my z this weekend with 303 ( and the engine area again..;)).i also will spray the 303 on my cars tires too..love this product.
I recently bought the patio furniture protectant and plan on trying it on our outside chairs! I trust 303 already so I know this product must work as it is purported to work!!!

Ricorocks
09-02-2015, 05:24 PM
Damn! I vote for 'AttyVette' are you married?

High Caliber
09-02-2015, 06:24 PM
303 Aerospace Protectant! Permanently in the arsenal.

Love the look of the finish on the surfaces pictured and more. Looks natural not super glossy. Next product to test 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner.

tpr1634
09-02-2015, 06:26 PM
Pic of wife's 2008 Sable...

AttyVette
09-02-2015, 06:44 PM
Damn! I vote for 'AttyVette' are you married?

lol yes I am :)...

Loser
09-02-2015, 07:04 PM
Aerospace Protectant and Fabric Guard take care of my interior.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/uploads/63769/3031.jpg

Angus
09-02-2015, 08:14 PM
I'd love to hang 303 as my first garage banner!

Favorite 303 product is Aerospace Protectant. After that it would have to be your brandnew Rubber Seal Protectant:

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/Double0Angus/23D54C5A-0199-452E-B4B0-2D32F46D4273_zps5jdmof7o.jpg

You may even recall the review I recently wrote singing its praises:

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/94000-review-303-rubber-seal-protectant.html

Thanks for the chance to win!