PDA

View Full Version : Wets

PA DETAILER
08-30-2015, 01:27 PM
Finally finished off my bottle of WOLFGANG EXTERIOR TRIM SEALANT this weekend. This product always produced stellar results on exterior trim. So much that it will take a PA winter beating and still look decent in the spring. A true value too. The small bottle will last years as it only takes a few drops of product. A stand out product. It last months not weeks on trim.

Next in storage i have the BLACKFIRE EXTERIOR TRIM SEALANT. It will be interesting to see how it compares to the wolfgang.

Setec Astronomy
08-30-2015, 02:33 PM
Same here. But I have the giant bottle of WETS, so who knows when I will get to the Blackfire.

tpr1634
08-30-2015, 03:25 PM
My favorite

KMdef9
08-30-2015, 04:46 PM
Let us know what you think.

custmsprty
08-30-2015, 05:49 PM
:iagree:

Works great on my Rogues trim. It lasted about 4 months through all the daily Florida rains over the summer, just about time to reapply.

JHL88
08-30-2015, 06:45 PM
Is it easy to wipe off paint? After my Dlux wears away Im going to need a new trim product.

I have tried BF total tire and trim on my tires and running boards, haven't had good luck with that one.

geekdout
08-30-2015, 07:02 PM
I love both of Wolfgang's interior and exterior trim sealants. But the exterior trim sealant I especially like, there is really nothing not to like about it. I bought mine when they had that big sale last fall, it was discounted a lot but I have to admit I still kind of felt like I was paying too much for 8oz of trim dressing. Sometimes it is great to be wrong, a few drops on a applicator goes a really long way.

One of the best features about this product is how versatile it is, I was shocked to learn all the surfaces it works on (same goes for the Int trim sealant). It also consistently leaves a great finish on whatever I use it on, it darkens rubber and adds gloss to clear coated wheels. It normally lasts right around three months. This is definitely on the buy again list.

geekdout
08-30-2015, 07:04 PM
I normally don't even have to wipe off this product, unless I put it on a little too thick and I need to spread it out a little more. Just spread it out and let it dry.