PDA

View Full Version : Jaguar XKR...

malypb
08-27-2015, 03:02 AM
Hello

Five years old Jaguar XKR :) came to me especially from Poland (1250km ;)) for a decent refreshment and a good protection.

We worked together for 2 and a half days with the owner.

Completed tasks:
- thorough washing and decontamination using products of Shiny Garage (foam), ADBL (Shampoo, Vampire (deironizer), Tar&Glue, Tire Cleaner, APC, Green’gine (degreaser), Wheel Warrior) + a few types of clay bars with ONR as a clay lube

- two-step paint correction using Rupes machines (15, Duetto and Mini), Royal Pads, Meguiar’s D300 and Polish Angel Invincible

- cleaning the interior with Colourlock, ADBL APC and Sonax

- protection with Polish Angel Cosmic (two layers on paint, chromes, plastics - first by Duetto, second after about 3 hours by hand), 4nano Rim Protect (wheels), 4nano Tire Shine (tires) and SCS Titanium Glass Guard (glass)

Jaguar XKR detailed at AutoSpa - YouTube

High Caliber
08-27-2015, 03:56 PM
Nice work Piotr! That car was definitely neglected! Dzienki for listing all the products you used too.

Looks to me like its show ready. Now don't let the owner drive it haha, just kidding! Im sure they are very excited.

:dblthumb2:

DogRescuer
08-27-2015, 04:18 PM
That came out nice, the one I did was abotut 9 years old but he didn't want any correction but it needed it. Good job

Sizzle Chest
08-27-2015, 04:23 PM
Very nice work!

malypb
08-29-2015, 12:54 PM
Nice work Piotr! That car was definitely neglected! Dzienki for listing all the products you used too.

Looks to me like its show ready. Now don't let the owner drive it haha, just kidding! Im sure they are very excited.

:dblthumb2:

That came out nice, the one I did was abotut 9 years old but he didn't want any correction but it needed it. Good job

Very nice work!

Thanks!!! :)

AZ Mike
08-29-2015, 03:58 PM
Nice work.