PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Tire Gel

brianb10
08-26-2015, 09:47 PM
So I received an order of the Wolfgang Tire Gel and I assume that some separation occurs during shipping however no amount of shaking tightens up the product. Is it supposed to be thin and runny? Other "gels" I've used were much thicker and would stay on the applicator much like toothpaste on a toothbrush. The Wolfgang's is like pouring soup on a brick. It does not absorb in and most if not all the product runs off before I can get the applicator to the tire. Not sure if this is normal or I am doing something wrong. I love all my other Wolfgang products but may be going back to Meguires Tire Gel.

TRDTACO
08-26-2015, 10:17 PM
When it sits for a while it does separate , I believe white on top and a kind of oily looking on the bottom. Just shake it for a few mins and you should be good. It is rather thin compared to other GELS but it is an amazing product. The look of it is spectacular smells even better. Way better than those cheap dressings that are all shiny and the Wolfgang doesn't sling either.

Jaretr1
08-27-2015, 10:11 AM
I feel you. I have the sample bottles which are clear and a good shake gets it all back together. I use a curved tire sponge and after I apply it to the sponge, I carefully take it to the tire without it running off the sponge starting at a side of the tire, and then wipe all around.

I like this product. It not only looks good, smells good, it lasts longer than most tire dressings.