PDA

View Full Version : looks like its back to body shop tomorrow

trhland
09-16-2007, 02:53 PM
after cleaning off all the overspray i noticed the rubber molding missing and a part ripped. on the inside of door jam i know i didnt do it it must of been the body shops employess for sure so back romorrow i go again :mad::mad:it s never ending.

scottgt
09-16-2007, 02:55 PM
they never do a qualtiy job...its a shame

trhland
09-16-2007, 02:59 PM
they never do a qualtiy job...its a shame you know what it is most poeple who bring there car into a bodyshop to get fixed never care and dont even notice over spray . they just look to see if the dents gone. and there happy

Truls
09-16-2007, 04:02 PM
A hobby/pro detailer is the bodyshops worsth enemy i guess, he he, i would go bananas if i found overspray on my car after it had been repainted, AND i would look well after the job was done...

trhland
09-16-2007, 04:16 PM
A hobby/pro detailer is the bodyshops worsth enemy i guess, he he, i would go bananas if i found overspray on my car after it had been repainted, AND i would look well after the job was done...
o i did i checked every inch of the truck to make sure its smooth. whats weird is the side that he repainted is ok its the other side of the truck that had all the over spray .

DantheMan
09-16-2007, 04:58 PM
exactly why i said if one of my vehicles was going to get damaged, I would just assume it be totalled.

trhland
09-16-2007, 06:00 PM
exactly why i said if one of my vehicles was going to get damaged, I would just assume it be totalled.
well for one small dent there not going to do that.other then over spray and molding missing the damage is fixed its just the messy job they did cleaning

bill walsh
09-16-2007, 08:12 PM
thats went having son that works for body shop helps being painter/body man