PDA

View Full Version : Review: BF Trim & Tire AIO

Ebg18t
08-15-2015, 11:46 AM
I been using this for a little over a month now. Overall it is really easy to apply. It dries up fairly quick (~20-30 min) depending on humidity.

Pardon the first pictures, I didn't realize the lens on the iPhone was so fogged up from going into the heat from the nice cool house.

This is the tire after ~3 weeks of rain. Applied it, then the Florida monsoons started. It's pretty faded, but still there after record rainfall here:

I have been using a $0.43 foam 2" brush to apply. I washed the Touareg today so I just wiped on another coat of BF Trim AIO. It goes on blue-ish and slowly soaked in:

After about 30 min I snapped the pictures below. It has nice sheen but not too glossy. My maintenance plan is to simply spend 5-10 min after every rinseless wash to just wipe the trim with the BF Trim AIO. Keep in mind I only wash every few weeks.

When I first received this product I used a MF pad as recommended to apply. It worked well but I didn't want to wash them. So I tried a foam brush. It works perfect for these tires. I also liked the brush on the plastic trim. I was able to apply with no marks to the paint. Simple apply 1 squeeze from the bottle to the tip of the bottle and brush away. I have used the product several times and it looks like the bottle is still full.

The product holds up well after the 2nd application. I found the initial application came off fairly quick in the Florida rains, but once I applied the 2nd coat it held up quite well (the first pictures are deceiving). Once the rains calm down I think one application a month will keep everything looking just right.

Paint & wheels are coated with CQUK.

Any questions let me know.

PA DETAILER
08-15-2015, 12:08 PM
Love this stuff on my tires! Use a MF towel or applicator to work it in. NO SLING and a great looking tire. My search for the tire dressing as ended with this product.