PDA

View Full Version : Just want to introduce myself - Detail Johnny

detailjohnny
08-14-2015, 06:48 AM
Hello All, Just want to re-introduce myself. Been a member for a long time under another screen name and now reflecting my username as my business name Detail Johnny. You guys are all an inspiration to me and have taught me alot over the years and I just wanted to say a quick thank you. Without all the help, tricks & techniques over the years I wouldn't be who I am today.

RTexasF
08-14-2015, 07:38 AM
Welcome. You might want to correct this spelling on your website:

"You asked for it and now we are offering maintanace packages for all your personal & commecials needs."

maintenance

commercial

Mike Phillips
08-14-2015, 07:40 AM
Hello All, Just want to re-introduce myself.

Welcome to the new you!

Been a member for a long time under another screen name and now reflecting my username as my business name Detail Johnny.

I have an article on that topic....

Brand Yourself, Brand your Forum Nickname and Brand your Business Name (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/tricks-tips-techniques/23241-brand-yourself-brand-your-forum-nickname-brand-your-business-name.html)

You guys are all an inspiration to me and have taught me alot over the years and I just wanted to say a quick thank you. Without all the help, tricks & techniques over the years I wouldn't be who I am today.

We love hearing success stories! Here's wishing you even more success into the future!

:dblthumb2:

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
08-14-2015, 07:51 AM
Welcome back.

Bunky
08-14-2015, 10:24 AM
Howdy!

GS2011
08-14-2015, 10:39 AM
:welcome: