PDA

View Full Version : Questions for Pinnacle Black Label Surface Coating

Dean Chuang
08-12-2015, 09:33 AM
Hello!!

Recently I bought a Pinnacle Black Label Surface Coating along with it's sealant & wax.
I've been using the sealant & wax for quite a long time then tried the Surface Coating.

First to say, the water pealing of the Coating is quite similar to the Sealant which gathers the water then flow away not like becoming water drops then flow away.
And the shine of the Coating is similar to the Wax which I don't know how to describe.......making it darker not by coloring my car but make it more transparent.:dblthumb2:

I've used Gtechniq C1 Coating before, so when I use Black Label Coating it seems not as hard as C1, C1 nearly leaves no scratches after I wipe my car with a microfiber towel, and C1 is quite difficult to get rid of by polishing.:buffing:

Therefore I did a stupid thing which I sprayed some of the Black Label Coating on a towel and see if it will harden, but to my surprise I left it for about 2 days but it didn't become hard.:confused:

So I wondering is this situation normal? What is the special part of this Black Label Coating? Thank you!