PDA

View Full Version : Advice before applying PINNACLE SOUVERAN

alfredo
08-10-2015, 09:21 PM
I have a black 2010 F-150and its paint is in good shape. Last January I Clay Barred, Polished, And waxed it. Every week after January I wash it and I either apply spray wax with one of Pinnacle's Spray Waxes or I wax it. In the time period between January and today the 10th of August I have applied Xzilon on it twice. NOW do I have to apply a cleaning wax before I apply PINNACLE NATURAL BRILLINACE's SOUVERAN? or do I simply apply it?

Rsurfer
08-10-2015, 09:27 PM
I have a black 2010 F-150and its paint is in good shape. Last January I Clay Barred, Polished, And waxed it. Every week after January I wash it and I either apply spray wax with one of Pinnacle's Spray Waxes or I wax it. In the time period between January and today the 10th of August I have applied Xzilon on it twice. NOW do I have to apply a cleaning wax before I apply PINNACLE NATURAL BRILLINACE's SOUVERAN? or do I simply apply it?

Isn't Xzilon a dealer applied sealant?

Jaretr1
08-11-2015, 01:51 PM
Souveran has no cleaning or polishing abilities of its own. When applying it, the paint should be prepped as you want it. Souveran is purely a last step product. And its awesome.

Red Hawk
08-11-2015, 03:06 PM
^^This^^

ScottB
08-11-2015, 05:01 PM
Souveran has no cleaning or polishing abilities of its own. When applying it, the paint should be prepped as you want it. Souveran is purely a last step product. And its awesome.

:iagree:

Souveran can be used over any sealant as desired, but looks best on a fresh surface that has been properly detailed before its application.

bbattle
08-26-2015, 06:39 PM
I used Souveran over Klassé Sealant with great results. Great stuff!