PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one,...

banzaitoyota
08-09-2015, 02:36 PM
Who enjoys having a spotless exterior and doesn't like doing interiors? This is for my personnel vehicles, I am not a pro by any stretch

SeanChav
08-09-2015, 02:41 PM
I'm the same way!!!....I wash my car every wknd ang do a couple wipe downs in between for dust.... But my interior only gets cleaned about once a month, and even that is just a quick wipe down and vacuum

FinishingTouchA
08-09-2015, 03:26 PM
I'm the same way!!!....I wash my car every wknd ang do a couple wipe downs in between for dust.... But my interior only gets cleaned about once a month, and even that is just a quick wipe down and vacuum

Exactly!

Audios S6
08-09-2015, 03:42 PM

This. My interior does get the full treatment in fall and spring, but otherwise I don't put much time into it. It certainly could use more care, I just prefer to spend my time on the exterior.

Don M
08-09-2015, 04:14 PM
I don't like having to be a contortionist to clean the interior of my car. When I get a paid job, I try to just get an exterior

FUNX650
08-09-2015, 04:20 PM
Even though I'm not stricken with hyperhidrosis...
Being cooped-up inside a vehicle, while cleaning it,
seems to cause my sweat glands to work overtime.

As a result:
Having my dripping-wetness: fall at-will...upon
vehicles' interior-appointments...is the main reason
for my reluctance to be overly joyful whenever faced
with vehicle interior-cleaning-gigs.

Bob

kevincwelch
08-09-2015, 04:22 PM
Well, I'm like Bob. I sweat something fierce when I'm working on the car. The only nice thing about my car is I can run the AC while doing an interior detail, so I don't mind the interior work. I typically keep my interior spotless anyway.

It's wheels I can't stand doing.

Marc08EX
08-09-2015, 04:26 PM

I'm exactly same way too!

I enjoy cleaning the exterior.. Washing, sheeting, drying, QD'ing and waxing... As for the interior, not so much. I just make sure it's clean but I don't work on it as frequent. I just clean it when it starts bothering me and when that happens, I only use QID to wipe down the interior and vacuum the carpets.