PDA

View Full Version : Not entirely new, but first post

TMoNeE
08-07-2015, 01:22 PM
Hey everyone. Not new to forums, and not entirely new to this forum even but it is my first post. My name is Tim and I live in Central California (Clovis). My reason for posting is I want to find a good detailer in my area. I looked around but is there any sort of compiled list of professionals from this site that I can see if they are in my area?

Hope everyone is having a great Friday!

Thanks in advance.

Mike Phillips
08-07-2015, 02:05 PM
Hey everyone. Not new to forums, and not entirely new to this forum even but it is my first post. My name is Tim and I live in Central California (Clovis). My reason for posting is I want to find a good detailer in my area. I looked around but is there any sort of compiled list of professionals from this site that I can see if they are in my area?

Hope everyone is having a great Friday!

Thanks in advance.

Hi Tim,

Welcome to AutogeekOnline!

There's a list here and you can click through the pages to see if anyone is listed in your area.

Professional Detailers list (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/how-make-money-detailing-cars/22805-professional-detailers-list.html)

Or start a thread with a title like this,

Pro Detailer wanted in City, State

Then in the message of the thread list what you want done and what you're working on. For example,

I have a 2014 Corvette that has water spots. I want the water spots removed and a coating applied.

Hope that helsp....

:)

Bunky
08-07-2015, 04:37 PM
Welcome !!

bill walsh
08-07-2015, 05:14 PM
welcome

RTexasF
08-07-2015, 05:47 PM
I hope you find the person you need.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection