PDA

View Full Version : Duragloss shopping list...

Mason7773
08-05-2015, 07:47 PM
I started researching a while back and got distracted. Took my car to local car wash a couple of days ago and they kindly left a lovely scratch right down the side of my new car. I have had a bit of work done on it and it's looking good as new again.

That will be the last time I go to a local car wash!

I'm trying to gather a shopping list from previous research.

Here's how it looks thus far:

- DG #901 to wash the car
- DG #501+601 to polish/clean
- DG #111 to polish/finish off with
- DG Rinseless Wash to maintain.
- Some Microfiber Towels
- Some Microfiber Applicator Pads

I have a pressure washer already.

Hopefully I'm on the right track as I need to do a first time purchase ASAP because local car washes really is a no go for me now!

Larry A
08-05-2015, 08:02 PM
You got it ! DG makes great stuff, and there service is next to none. If you have a problem just give Gerry a call at DG and he will bend over backwards to help.

.brian.
08-05-2015, 08:12 PM
AquaWax and Fast Clean & Shine.

Klasse Act
08-05-2015, 08:36 PM
The rinseless wash can replace the regular car wash IMO. The #601 can and should be mixed in with the #111 to make it last longer (4 parts #111 and 1 part #601) The use of #601 with any of the DG products like #105/501 or 111 also lets you layer the products ontop of each if you want/need to, something else to consider.

Buy the rinseless and Aquawax in gallon size because its cheaper and your going to love using them and before you know it, you'll be out!

Mason7773
08-06-2015, 06:16 PM
I have also added to the list:

- Meguiars Super Thick MicroFibre Wash Mitt
- Meguiars Water Magnet Drying Towel.
- Meguiars Endurance High Gloss Tyre Shine Gel + Meguiars Tyre Dressing Applicator Pad
- Meguiar's Quik Clay Starter Kit
- 2 x Meguiars Valet Even Coat Microfibre Wax & Polish Applicator & Finishing Pads
- Meguiars Supreme Shine MicroFibre Towel

With the above items added, I think I'm pretty much complete?

dlc95
08-06-2015, 07:00 PM
Looks good!

I also like to keep 101 on hand too.

I use 101 on daily drivers that will get abused.