PDA

View Full Version : Quick Review --- Einszett Cockpit Lemon

ScottB
09-13-2007, 06:37 PM
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/autogeek_1966_32923059

I recently got to try this product and gotta admit its another great interior cleaner/protectant for those liking a "like new" or "no gloss" formula. This formula appears very similar to the original Cockpit Cleaner I had used in the past with an exception, the light smell of lemon. (it smells like pledge)

I used in on the Caddy's dash , doors, and kick panels last week. While damp it has some light cleaning ability. I do not see alot of dirt/dust on dash after a week but dont rountinely drive with windows down during the Florida summer. Anti-static ability seems slightly apparent, but would not be the only reason to change.

A nice product all in all, but scent leaves rather quickly and thus original is also a valid choice as wanted at a cheaper price point. I love the look however with its new and fresh appeal, much nicer than some leaving a matte or glossy/sticky appearance.

Meghan
09-13-2007, 06:41 PM
:Picture:

Gary Sword
09-13-2007, 07:57 PM
You of all people Scott should know we have to see pictures. Seeing is believing. A pictures worth a 1,000 words and all the good stuff.

supercharged
09-13-2007, 09:13 PM
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/autogeek_1966_32923059

I recently got to try this product and gotta admit its another great interior cleaner/protectant for those liking a "like new" or "no gloss" formula. This formula appears very similar to the original Cockpit Cleaner I had used in the past with an exception, the light smell of lemon. (it smells like pledge)

I used in on the Caddy's dash , doors, and kick panels last week. While damp it has some light cleaning ability. I do not see alot of dirt/dust on dash after a week but dont rountinely drive with windows down during the Florida summer. Anti-static ability seems slightly apparent, but would not be the only reason to change.

A nice product all in all, but scent leaves rather quickly and thus original is also a valid choice as wanted at a cheaper price point. I love the look however with its new and fresh appeal, much nicer than some leaving a matte or glossy/sticky appearance.
you are making it wanna try it...How is it compared to NTS7?

ScottB
09-14-2007, 06:25 AM
nicer look, newer look, more like Poorboys Natural Look.

Heres a pic (scratch and sniff) of product scent till I can get one in car !

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/25/Lemon-edit1.jpg/250px-Lemon-edit1.jpg

2turbos
09-19-2007, 07:51 PM
LOL .. 1z stuff likes to smell like lemons except their polishes..ewww. You should try the gummiflenge that stuff makes rubber plump!

Mike T
09-20-2007, 02:57 PM
Thanks for the review. I picked up a canister not to long ago, but I have yet to detail our interiors.

ScottB
09-20-2007, 07:44 PM
after 10 days or so no appreciable dust or fuzzies on dash, maybe the anti-static truly works !

klumzypinoy
09-22-2007, 04:35 AM
after 10 days or so no appreciable dust or fuzzies on dash, maybe the anti-static truly works !

Sounds promising!

Z06-Goose
09-25-2007, 07:30 PM
Scott, how do you assess its cleaning abilities?
I got one on my last order, and only used it a little bit on a wipe down, and not to clean up deeply yet...
Thx-Goose

ScottB
09-26-2007, 05:23 PM
door edge gards ... they get scuffed from shoes. Either it can remove them or it cannot, that simple.

supercharged
09-26-2007, 08:00 PM
door edge gards ... they get scuffed from shoes. Either it can remove them or it cannot, that simple.
I don't step on mine, and keep others form stepping on them, no issues so far...

dontsleeponit
09-26-2007, 08:26 PM
anyone have tips or good products to use on these annoying scuffs on the door panels and kick panels?
talking about the deeper ones that may actually be scratches, not just stuff from shoes. Regualar plastic polishes?

sorry to hijack the thread:offtopic::D

ScottB
09-27-2007, 06:34 AM
APC and Mr Clean Erasers work well on stubborn marks.

Dust2Glory
09-28-2007, 11:45 AM
APC and Mr Clean Erasers work well on stubborn marks.
:iagree::whs:

I get these all the time.... pre-soak with APC, sometimes for stubborn marks u will need stronger solution. Then throw some elbow grease into it. Not recommend Mr. Clean on cust car, can bleach or discolor.