PDA

View Full Version : Einszett Pro Polishes

ScottB
09-13-2007, 06:30 PM
I noticed that several black bottles showed up recently on the "whats new" page. Einszett appears to offer and market a pro polish line. Anyone try these ?? Results ??

I have tried the Metallic Polish, as well as green and yellow compounds with nice success in past, please tell any differences if trying both !

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/autogeek_1967_19140372

tod071
09-14-2007, 01:17 AM
I've used the Intensive Paste on a heavily oxidated black single stage car and this thing worked wonders. Thinner than Menz SIP, very liquidy, gritty, and a long work time. Took a while to break down, which of course is a good thing.

Overall, its a heavy duty compound and I would recommend it for wetsanding and heavy oxidation.

dontsleeponit
09-14-2007, 01:29 AM
I too was wondering about these, some of them say they will work well with ceramic clear coats, and they are cheaper then Menz polishes...

StephenK
09-17-2007, 09:34 PM
has anyone used any of the pro-line products from einszette? currently have Menz IP and Micro Polish and looking for something to use with rotary that is NOT SO WEATHER DEPENDANT. as anone that has used MENZ weather plays a factor in how the product will work.

DantheMan
09-18-2007, 05:32 AM
Very interested in this question for the exact same reason.

Bence
09-18-2007, 06:46 PM
I'm using the black bottle 1Z polishes and love them despite of their little dusty nature.

They are always working reliably.

Bence
09-18-2007, 06:59 PM
Yes, the Intensive Paste is a frightening product when you feel it between your fingers. Very gritty but when you work it in properly it is not as aggressive. It breaks down beautifully and produces an LSP-ready finish in most cases. Works well with a DA and it loves lower RPMs with the rotary. It can be dusty however.

I love it.

tod071
09-18-2007, 07:17 PM
I too was wondering about these, some of them say they will work well with ceramic clear coats, and they are cheaper then Menz polishes...
I've been reading about this too. But, I haven't read any confirmation that it works on Ceramiclear.

Anyone got a Benz I can borrow??? :p

FMINUS
09-21-2007, 01:24 PM
A cheaper replacement for Nano would be nice, even though I just bought a gallon of it.

purplenurple
09-28-2007, 04:15 PM
I've been reading about this too. But, I haven't read any confirmation that it works on Ceramiclear.

Anyone got a Benz I can borrow??? :p

Yea. Its in Florida.:D