PDA

View Full Version : What Spray Bottles Are Good For Thick Liquids

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
09-13-2007, 02:00 PM
I got some SC Grime Destroyer and it is a slightly thick liquid gel substance. My spray bottles do not work very well with this viscosity.

What spray bottles can I use for this?

Are there any I can find OTC or can I empty out a bottle of a household type cleaner?

Please share what spray bottle you use for this type of product and I really would like to find something OTC either empty or with filled with whatever substance to empty out and refill with the SC Grime Destroyer.

Thanks!

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
09-13-2007, 08:53 PM
Bueller... Bueller...

No one has anything on this one?

supercharged
09-13-2007, 09:21 PM
I got some SC Grime Destroyer and it is a slightly thick liquid gel substance. My spray bottles do not work very well with this viscosity.

What spray bottles can I use for this?

Are there any I can find OTC or can I empty out a bottle of a household type cleaner?

Please share what spray bottle you use for this type of product and I really would like to find something OTC either empty or with filled with whatever substance to empty out and refill with the SC Grime Destroyer.

Thanks!
how thick is it anyway? As thick as gel wheel cleaner?

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
09-13-2007, 09:28 PM
how thick is it anyway? As thick as gel wheel cleaner?

It's almost as thick as a liquid soap

dontsleeponit
09-13-2007, 11:51 PM
I cant tell you for sure, but if you feel like trying, the ZEP sprayers from home depot seem to be very heavy duty and quality sprayers to me. The one I have for my wheel cleaner sprays quite a volume of liquid per pump, which makes me think it may flow well enough for your needs. I can get a pic of the one im talking about if you want, its a large bottle.

And if it doesnt work, you still got yourself a nice spray bottle for something else.

good luck

supercharged
09-14-2007, 01:19 AM
I cant tell you for sure, but if you feel like trying, the ZEP sprayers from home depot seem to be very heavy duty and quality sprayers to me. The one I have for my wheel cleaner sprays quite a volume of liquid per pump, which makes me think it may flow well enough for your needs. I can get a pic of the one im talking about if you want, its a large bottle.

And if it doesnt work, you still got yourself a nice spray bottle for something else.

good luck
Zep sprayers are heavy duty, I like them.

J&L Detailing
09-14-2007, 09:09 AM
Those Zep sprayers are awesome, just be careful with them because you can use alot of product really fast with them.

P1et
09-14-2007, 10:19 AM
Love those Zep sprayers, the Rubbermaid ones are exactly the same and they sell them at Target.