PDA

View Full Version : meguairs quick wax question

ramki1459
07-29-2015, 12:04 AM
i am weekend warrior to keep my car clean. i applied zaino z5 few weeks back. every week i do waterless wash with UWW+. i really like meguairs quick wax :xyxthumbs:, i have z6 also, so can i apply this wax after waterless wash. will it interfere with zaino system. any help is appreciated. thanks in advance

TFTADetail
07-29-2015, 08:09 AM
My experience with these products says "yes".

I've never had any problem with using a spray wax on top of anything like Zaino or anything resembling a "coating". You're only adding a maintenance layer with the spray wax.
This won't interfere with the Zaino.

Setec Astronomy
07-29-2015, 08:23 AM
I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you asking whether using Ultimate Quik Wax (UQW) will interfere with your current Zaino application, or with subsequent ones? Also, UWW+ also includes its own "sealant" component.

As TFTA noted, topping your Zaino with UQW shouldn't do anything to the underlying Zaino. It's possible it might interfere with a subsequent application, but UQW is really a sealant, not a wax, so there shouldn't be much trouble, especially if you do a Z6 wipedown first.

ramki1459
07-29-2015, 11:23 AM
I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you asking whether using Ultimate Quik Wax (UQW) will interfere with your current Zaino application, or with subsequent ones?

subsequent ones. if i want to apply z5 again.