PDA

View Full Version : Vapor Chief Steamer

Bicycle
07-28-2015, 10:16 AM
These units look like they are a quality machine.
I'm interested in the single fill.
Have any of you all had any experience with this machine. It's about $300 cheaper than the Dupray or Daimer.
Thanks

7.3powerstroke
07-28-2015, 11:23 AM
Yes, they are quality machines

SR99
07-29-2015, 02:38 PM
I have one, and looked at the same choices you are looking at. The Vapor Chief seemed to give a good combination of quality and performance for the money. I'm not sure why there is so little discussion on them.

Give them a call. The owner (Kevin) is very willing to answer any and all questions you might have about the guts of the machine. The current models are designed around all he has learned about the quality of various internal parts through several generations of machines.

He is a detailer by trade and says he was one of the first US detailers to adopt vapor steamers. Also, he stocks all the parts if anything ever needs fixing, and he is willing to just send you parts so you can fix it if you'd prefer, as opposed to having to pay shipping for the whole unit and wait for a fix and return shipping.

Heartsoulauto
02-10-2017, 01:43 AM
I concur the owner is very nice. Best thing is the heating coil doesn't sit in the water to heat it.