PDA

View Full Version : MT300 broken already broken

Engineered Perf
07-25-2015, 06:47 PM
Hi all,

Just wanted let everyone know about my experience with my Meguiare's MT300 "Professional" dual action polisher.

I have had my polisher for a few months and have done about 20 cars with it and on Thursday the cord broke. It is the same problem that plagued the last Meguiare's DA polisher where it does not connect into the machine and transmit the power to the motor. I was able to mess with the cord enough to finish the job but the motor kept going in and out.

I just got a Griots GG6 (next day shipping with amazon Prime saved my ass) and its great, as all of you have read in hundreds of other posts.

I also called my local detailing supplies store that sells MT300's and they said "we have a table fully of them [MT 300's] ready to be shipped out for repair." So it seems like a widespread problem. He could have also been mistaking them for the old Meguiares DA Polisher.

Regardless I am extremely disappointed in the polisher and just wanted people to know so they can make the right decision when buying a new DA Polisher.

-Sam

swanicyouth
07-25-2015, 06:56 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/25/4166d224fbb2c67221a0c8c7c7891ff1.jpg

Evan.J
07-25-2015, 09:33 PM
When the g110v2 came out I went through 3 of them in a matter of 2 months. I was finally able to get one that worked well and it has polished a lot of cars since.