PDA

View Full Version : Latest Order!

trlblazer3
09-12-2007, 01:34 PM
Well, I finally decided to give some DG products a spin after seeing and hearing all the good things about their line on AG. I went with a few items that I'm going to use for my winter protection. Also picked up some other items. Small order, but I'm really anxious to give them a try.
-Menz PO 106ff
-DG TPP #105
-DG PBA #601
-DG AW #951
-Duo Spur

Just wanted to share with everyone, and that I'm looking forward to give some Duragloss products a spin! I hope I'm as happy with their line as most people here are!

budman3
09-12-2007, 01:52 PM
Looks good to me! There has been a lot of talk that 501 and 601 are great products. OK well maybe all DG products are great, even though the only one I tried was AW #951. They will be on my next order though, along with the car wash. The 106ff is a very versitile polish, pad dependant. It'll finish down to a great shine with a polishing pad. Good order :)

trlblazer3
09-12-2007, 02:46 PM
Thanks budman, I'm excited about this little order! I ordered the PO 106ff to use with the rotary I just bought. As far as the Duragloss, there have been way too many good reviews about their products to not give them a shot. Especiall AW. I'm sure they'll find a nice spot in my line-up.