PDA

View Full Version : Just tried ONR wash and wax

RichWentFishing
07-18-2015, 09:49 PM
I'm out of town visiting my folks and without all of my gear to wash my truck. Drove over 600 miles. All kinds of dirt grime throughout and lots of bugs on the front. I just happened to being a dozen microfiber towels and a brand new bottle of ONR wash and wax. This was my first time using it. I mixed two cap full of concentrate into a gallon of distilled water.

Wow. Clean truck and no scratches. I didn't do my tires and rims because I was almost out of clean towels but I must say this stuff is easy to use. I'm not gonna break out the hose or buckets for light dirt anymore! I can't believe how effective rinse less washes are.

I think I need a spray bottle to tackle the heavy stuck on mud inside the wheel wells.

Sicoupe
07-18-2015, 11:02 PM
I'm out of town visiting my folks and without all of my gear to wash my truck. Drove over 600 miles. All kinds of dirt grime throughout and lots of bugs on the front. I just happened to being a dozen microfiber towels and a brand new bottle of ONR wash and wax. This was my first time using it. I mixed two cap full of concentrate into a gallon of distilled water.

Wow. Clean truck and no scratches. I didn't do my tires and rims because I was almost out of clean towels but I must say this stuff is easy to use. I'm not gonna break out the hose or buckets for light dirt anymore! I can't believe how effective rinse less washes are.

I think I need a spray bottle to tackle the heavy stuck on mud inside the wheel wells.
35831Nice job my friend:dblthumb2:

expdetailing
07-19-2015, 12:01 AM
ONRWW= Best smelling detailing product, IMO.

Mask
07-19-2015, 01:50 AM
What scent is it? Sound interesting :)

spinz
07-19-2015, 02:04 AM
What scent is it? Sound interesting :)

ONR smells like berry :xyxthumbs:

RichWentFishing
07-19-2015, 09:11 AM
Yes. Smells like berries. Looks like some weird health nut concoction.

Jeremy.Hoffman
07-19-2015, 04:34 PM
Do the wheels and wells last right out of the same buckets. I'll caution you to not use prime rags. They won't be for long doing that.

conman1395
07-19-2015, 04:51 PM
Do the wheels and wells last right out of the same buckets. I'll caution you to not use prime rags. They won't be for long doing that.
It's better to just have a separate bucket for wheels amd pour the remaining solution in.

Jeremy.Hoffman
07-19-2015, 06:40 PM
Two buckets is enough for me to deal with.

pheerix
07-20-2015, 03:09 AM
I do wheels with ONRWW soaked MF towels all the time and they come out clean from the washer no problem.

KB in MD
07-20-2015, 04:23 AM
I do wheels with ONRWW soaked MF towels all the time and they come out clean from the washer no problem.

i think he said muddy wheel wells?

Jeremy.Hoffman
07-20-2015, 07:40 AM
Tar

RichWentFishing
07-20-2015, 08:54 AM
The wheels and tires are not a big deal. It's the wheel wells themselves. I picked up another spray bottle and will play with my "minimalist" rinse less technique a bit more.