PDA

View Full Version : Pin Holes

CAMMIN HEMI
07-16-2015, 09:49 PM
I just finished using a Nanoskin mitt for the first time. It is a lot faster than clay and did a great job. I washed the truck first and then wiped it down still wet with the mitt and a bucket of Nanoskin Bubble Bath. It now passes the baggie test! Tomorrow it is on to Klasse AIO and Klasse SG ( at least 3 coats ). It should make the blue streak pearl coat really pop on this 2014 Ram R/T. When I was squeezing the Nanoskin mitt after rinsing I noticed water squirting out of small pin holes in the tacky side of the mitt. Is this normal for the mitt? I loosely rolled the mitt tacky side out to squeeze some of water out before air drying. Did I just ruin the mitt? I sure hope I didn't as it isn't cheap and was a gift.

DogRescuer
07-17-2015, 05:09 AM
This always concerned me also but it should be fine

Paul A.
07-17-2015, 08:20 AM
No, nothing wrong with the nano mitt. Mine did the same thing and is still rockin' after maybe 30 uses. One thing i like to look at is the integrity of the rubberized "grabby" side. I like to keep it clean after each use. Mine has developed some cracks here and there but as long as it's clean it's still working fine.

You're fine.

CAMMIN HEMI
07-17-2015, 10:46 AM
Whew! Thanks a lot guys. Now to finish up the AIO with the DA and then my favorite part layering on the SG using the method "klasse" ( thank you! ) posted a couple years ago. Once I read his post I've never looked back, it looks like "candy" and is easy with his method!