PDA

View Full Version : First celebrity detail

Calendyr
07-15-2015, 03:12 AM
Today I got my first celebrity client.

This beautiful BMW X5 M-Serie belongs to New York Islander's goalie Kevin Poulin.

Unfortunatelly he was in a rush to leave when I was done so I did not have the keys to take after pictures of the Inside ;(

BMW X5 M-Serie (http://www.esthetiqueautomontreal.com/Bmw-mx5.html)

We are experiencing a heat wave right now. This detail was exausting to do. Was breathing heavilly the whole time and had some blured vision and felt weak at times.

Drank 3 liters during the day, not sure if it was enough but got through it ;)

Really happy this was a garage job, doing this with in the sun would have been crazy!

captain detail
07-15-2015, 04:11 AM
Celebrity I got to detail was young maylay .. the voice for cj in San Andreas n west coast rap artist ... ..young maylay. ...check him out...

Swift
07-15-2015, 05:56 AM
Today I got my first celebrity client.

This beautiful BMW X5 M-Serie belongs to New York Islander's goalie Kevin Poulin.

Unfortunatelly he was in a rush to leave when I was done so I did not have the keys to take after pictures of the Inside ;(

BMW X5 M-Serie (http://www.esthetiqueautomontreal.com/Bmw-mx5.html)

We are experiencing a heat wave right now. This detail was exausting to do. Was breathing heavilly the whole time and had some blured vision and felt weak at times.

Drank 3 liters during the day, not sure if it was enough but got through it ;)

Really happy this was a garage job, doing this with in the sun would have been crazy!

Google up: Heat wave 2015 road melting. You will know what happen here. Its good to drink alot of fluids in summers. Cold Gatorade helps a ton. Wash your face often because once face/head heats up too much, everything starts spinning.

S4Dallas
07-15-2015, 06:01 AM
It's going to be 100 here in Dallas today with the heat index about 110. Thankfully, it's a bit drier here than up north.

I swear 88 in the northeast with its humidity is worse than 98 here.

It's just about the right temp now to go in the pool. :)

Calendyr
07-15-2015, 06:04 AM
Google up: Heat wave 2015 road melting. You will know what happen here. Its good to drink alot of fluids in summers. Cold Gatorade helps a ton. Wash your face often because once face/head heats up too much, everything starts spinning.

That's crazy! With humidity factored in, we had a 36 celcius day yesterday... but 45 degrees is just nasty. Don't understand how asphalt can melt though, very weird.

dlc95
07-15-2015, 06:18 AM
Wow, it was 55° here in the Metro Detroit area last night. A lot of people are sick of the cold summers. In all honesty, I like them..

Bill1234
07-16-2015, 06:50 PM
nice job! I just hate german break setups. Throws so much dust out onto your rims

Calendyr
07-17-2015, 11:49 PM
nice job! I just hate german break setups. Throws so much dust out onto your rims

I know ;) Most of my clients have German cars: Audis, BMWs, Mercedes and Porches are my bread and butter.

On this one, I sprayed with Wheel Brightener and then power rinced them. They were still very dirty. So I sprayed again with Wheel brightner and scrubed them with Wheel Woolies before power rincing again. The amount of break dust attached was insane, and it's not the first time I have seen that ;)

Regardless, I still love German vehicles ;)