WELL I PUT ANOTHER ORDER IN TODAY AS FOLLOWS
1 GAL D/P GEL WHEEL CLEANER
D/P WHEEL GLAZE. TONYA TALKED ME INTO THIS THANKS !! IM SURE ITS GREAT
1 GALLON D/P EXTREME FOAM
1GALLON D/P TOTOL INTERIOR CLEANER
64 OUNCE PINNICLE SOUVERAN SPRAY WAX
MENZERNA NANO POLISH
LAKE COUNTRY WHIT PAD AND BLACK PAD
PINNICLE BODY WORK SHAMPOO QUART. WAS GOING TO ORDER A GALLON BUT EVERYONE SAID I WAS NUTTS:p
SHOULD SHIP OUT TOMOROW MEGHAN SAYS ILL POST PIS WHEN ARRIVES

ScottB
09-11-2007, 03:28 PM
your not nutzs ....its a great soap as are many others. I think it is best used when using the Pinnacle waxes as wont strip them off like some other harsher soaps will.

trhland
09-11-2007, 04:19 PM
your not nutzs ....its a great soap as are many others. I think it is best used when using the Pinnacle waxes as wont strip them off like some other harsher soaps will.
i ordered the small bottle just to try it . im a big fan of lubricity and i ve heard this is the slickest out there so if i enjoy it then ill pull the trigger on the gallon. i just wont tell anyone:p

DantheMan
09-11-2007, 04:56 PM
Yeah, nothing wrong with ordering a gallon of it.. But before I spend $70 on a gallon of soap, I'm without a doubt going to know that its worth the $$ to me..

trhland
09-11-2007, 04:59 PM
Yeah, nothing wrong with ordering a gallon of it.. But before I spend $70 on a gallon of soap, I'm without a doubt going to know that its worth the $$ to me..
ya thats why im going with the smaller bottle first. the last soap i bought was poorboys superslick sudds everyone says its the best out there so i had to try it so when i ordered i almost bought the gallon but then decided to go smaller just in case i wasnt crazy about it and glad i did . dont care for it at all.

Meghan
09-11-2007, 05:33 PM
Tom was great speaking with you, and I hope you enjoy the products.

supercharged
09-12-2007, 04:53 AM
WELL I PUT ANOTHER ORDER IN TODAY AS FOLLOWS
1 GAL D/P GEL WHEEL CLEANER
D/P WHEEL GLAZE. TONYA TALKED ME INTO THIS THANKS !! IM SURE ITS GREAT
1 GALLON D/P EXTREME FOAM
1GALLON D/P TOTOL INTERIOR CLEANER
64 OUNCE PINNICLE SOUVERAN SPRAY WAX
MENZERNA NANO POLISH
LAKE COUNTRY WHIT PAD AND BLACK PAD
PINNICLE BODY WORK SHAMPOO QUART. WAS GOING TO ORDER A GALLON BUT EVERYONE SAID I WAS NUTTS:p
SHOULD SHIP OUT TOMOROW MEGHAN SAYS ILL POST PIS WHEN ARRIVES
I though Pinnacle offers it's shampoos in 16oz, 64oz, and 1 gallon bottles...never heard of quarts...

trhland
09-12-2007, 05:06 AM
I though Pinnacle offers it's shampoos in 16oz, 64oz, and 1 gallon bottles...never heard of quarts... your right i ment 16 ounce