PDA

View Full Version : Here I am.........

Pages : [1] 2

justin_murphy
09-10-2007, 06:29 PM
Just a few things.......

I've been really sick. Kidney biopsy and I'm waiting on the results.
Let me know who has not got there foam guns. I will take care of you promptly.
Shady is not affiliated with me. Just a good friend. The only one that's kept up with me and knows what I'm going through.
Fminus and Pirex I sent your stuff out. I will try to find a way to track it. I sent it Parcel post because it was so expensive.
I would like to thank all of you that think the worst of me. Nice to see it spawned an 8 page post. I have a phone number and not one single one of you have called but can spend hours on here to bash me. Change my situation with yours and I think you'd like to change some of your comments.
I love you all. I really do. I'm just really hurt. I have always stood up for everyone here.........no matter what.I hope to clear this all up as well as my name. The main reason I was selling these guns was to help pay my medical bills. I can't go onto my wife's insurance with a pre-existing illness.

So sorry...........

Justin

HighEndDetail
09-10-2007, 07:31 PM
http://www.peachstateposse.com/forum/images/smiles/seeya.gif A few prayers for you to get well http://www.peachstateposse.com/forum/images/smiles/angel.gif http://www.peachstateposse.com/forum/images/smiles/angel.gif http://www.peachstateposse.com/forum/images/smiles/angel.gif

dengood1
09-10-2007, 07:34 PM
I sent him a PM on the 15th just checking on him as I haven't seen him on here in ages and he responded that night via PM. He said his business, health, and family have taken him from the forum but he'll be back. Not sure what's going on but hang in there, it sounds like got some personal problems going on that isn't allowing him to do what he needs to. Give it time, I'm sure he'll work it out.
See, not EVERYONE thinks the same:) Hang in there....hope the biopsy comes out negative of anything. Stuff happens, I for one realize this, but you can't blame the members who spent their hard earned money to be concerned. Glad it's all working out for everyone:grouphug: Get well!!

shadybreal
09-10-2007, 07:40 PM
Nice gesture Ed!

Meghan
09-10-2007, 07:45 PM
This forum is like extended family and friends... we all need to stick together and keep our forum family in our prayers. :grouphug:Its easy to judge when you do not know the facts. Remember what we are all here for...;)

alban61
09-10-2007, 08:05 PM
Get well soon, Justin. Prayers for you and your family.
Hope you feel better physically and mentally, soon. Illness drains you physically, and being self-employed also can drain you mentally because of hospital bills, no med insurance, and not making money because you're too sick to work. I know it affects the family and my prayers are for you all.

Reddwarf
09-10-2007, 08:40 PM
Justin, I hope things work out for you. I started that thread because I missed your reviews. I had no idea there were some ill feelings. Get well, get stuff worked out and start posting again!

Take care.

Dust2Glory
09-10-2007, 08:43 PM
Hey brother good to hear from you... hate to see all that is going on. I will try to remember to keep you lifted up before the Lord. I say try cause I forget, what can I say. Definately miss seeing your work up in here. If you need help with your foam guns and I can be of service let me know... be more than happy to help lift some of the burden

Auto Spa
09-10-2007, 09:57 PM
Get well soon Justin. I really feel sorry for all you have been getting. I want to thank you for your foam cannon. It has been very helpful and replaced my previous hose foam gun.
Reading your review n post back at Autopia and here, i know you are honest and sincere. Thats what make me believe in ordering from you.

Keep the faith.

keesue
09-10-2007, 10:47 PM
This is what I thought when I read through the post, that you were probably dealing with a personal problem sufficient enough to warrant your absence. In reading your posts since joining, I too became a fan of your reviews and analysis.

While I don't have the longevity in this forum, here's keeping prayerful thoughts that all is well on your end, Justin.

supercharged
09-10-2007, 11:01 PM
Glad to see you here, Justin. We sure all miss you, bro.:grouphug:
Get well, God bless you.

klumzypinoy
09-11-2007, 12:01 AM
Hey Justin I hope you're feeling better! I miss seeing your details and reviews. Get well soon, actually get well now :grouphug:

pirex
09-11-2007, 02:12 AM
Good to see you back Justin! Hope you are getting better and everything comes in place again. :)

TOGWT
09-11-2007, 02:53 AM
Justin, I know first hand what you and your family are going through and I hope that the biopsy report turns out favourably.

Whatever the outcome don't give up or give in, my prayers are with you...get well

cusepack
09-11-2007, 05:50 AM
Justin, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Take care and God bless you and yours.