PDA

View Full Version : I Love Micro Fiber Towels.

Pages : [1] 2

Souldetailer
07-07-2015, 01:53 PM
Everyone has their fetishes. Mine is MF towels, good grade, not Wallyworlds, I'm talkin' Plusssshhhh. The ones your not afraid to let touch your paint. It's not like I roll around with them, thou the thought has crossed my mind. No, I'm talkin' when it comes to washing time, I take pride in washing and running my little buddies thru their wash cycle then an additional rinse with vinegar. A light drying cycle to fluff them to their full potential, inspection, and then quietly putting them to bed until I PROUDLY DISPLAY THEM TO THE WORLD and LACEY their master , who they so lovingly serve with gentle kindness. Excuse me, I have to take a cold shower. Yowza :dblthumb2:

Peace,

Darrin.

P.S. Thank goes out to Don and Tony for fueling this LOVE!

Marc08EX
07-07-2015, 02:04 PM
Pics of your collection or it didn't happen... :D

FUNX650
07-07-2015, 02:06 PM
•Li2CO3--->"Auto"-erotica.
•??????---> Microfiber-"madness"

Bob

Kamakaz1961
07-07-2015, 02:12 PM
LMAO!!! That was funny!! However, that being said...I have a similar obsession like you with any liquid/paste carnauba wax!!

OP you cracked me up when I read your post because it is so true!!! Mine is a wax thing!!!
:buffing:

trekkeruss
07-07-2015, 02:22 PM
The next step would be to buy a separate washer and dryer for your microfiber towels ... and then make your own vinegar. :laughing:

Mp0wer
07-07-2015, 02:24 PM
Mine is Nuba waxes and microfiber towels, I just love collecting them

Sent from iPhone 6

Souldetailer
07-07-2015, 02:27 PM
LMAO!!! That was funny!! However, that being said...I have a similar obsession like you with any liquid/paste carnauba wax!!

OP you cracked me up when I read your post because it is so true!!! Mine is a wax thing!!!
:buffing:

In order to remove the loving application of wax, you MUST have a FINE MF towel. This could be the start of a very beautiful relationship. :props:

Peace,

Darrin

Souldetailer
07-07-2015, 02:31 PM
The next step would be to buy a separate washer and dryer for your microfiber towels ... and then make your own vinegar. :laughing:

Things that make you Hmmm......

dlc95
07-07-2015, 02:38 PM
Kind of like that with pads... :/

fly07sti
07-07-2015, 02:45 PM
Everyone has their fetishes. Mine is MF towels, good grade, not Wallyworlds, I'm talkin' Plusssshhhh. The ones your not afraid to let touch your paint. It's not like I roll around with them, thou the thought has crossed my mind. No, I'm talkin' when it comes to washing time, I take pride in washing and running my little buddies thru their wash cycle then an additional rinse with vinegar. A light drying cycle to fluff them to their full potential, inspection, and then quietly putting them to bed until I PROUDLY DISPLAY THEM TO THE WORLD and LACEY their master , who they so lovingly serve with gentle kindness. Excuse me, I have to take a cold shower. Yowza :dblthumb2:

Peace,

Darrin.

P.S. Thank goes out to Don and Tony for fueling this LOVE!

This forum is so nice because there are others out there that share our obsession! On a side note, I just did an inspection on a 2014 stingray for a quote on a UK job. When I pulled out my Eagle Edgeless to use with my waterless, the owner says "hey I have micro fibers like that. Did you get them from Costco?" I chuckled a little and said no, Costco doesn't sell these MF's. Ahhh, to anyone else they could care less, but here, you all get it!

trekkeruss
07-07-2015, 02:50 PM
I joke about making your own vinegar, but if I had a MF addiction, having a separate washer and dryer would keep the clothes washer and dryer cleaner and prevent cross contamination with non-MF fabrics.

Souldetailer
07-07-2015, 03:23 PM
I joke about making your own vinegar, but if I had a MF addiction, having a separate washer and dryer would keep the clothes washer and dryer cleaner and prevent cross contamination with non-MF fabrics.

I'm gonna have to pass this with the wife. HMmmmmmmm.....

Peace,

Darrin

RPM_BR
07-07-2015, 03:40 PM
I have an addiction for sealants :)

giopiscasio
07-08-2015, 01:14 PM
This forum is so nice because there are others out there that share our obsession! On a side note, I just did an inspection on a 2014 stingray for a quote on a UK job. When I pulled out my Eagle Edgeless to use with my waterless, the owner says "hey I have micro fibers like that. Did you get them from Costco?" I chuckled a little and said no, Costco doesn't sell these MF's. Ahhh, to anyone else they could care less, but here, you all get it!
Hahaha exactly!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Billy Baldone
07-08-2015, 01:32 PM
My wife finished her doctorate last year . and she really wanted a pair of expensive Christian Louboutin shoes. I'm pretty sure there about 1100 dollars all in. At first she felt a little bit guilty about them but I told her it's not a big deal, you earned it. Because the whole time I'm thinking if you have any idea how much I have in microfiber towels you would buy at least two pairs. Lol.