View Full Version : Micro fiber collection- Getting there

Pages : [1] 2 3

hoyt66
07-05-2015, 01:23 PM
Slow but sure.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/watermark.php?file=96693&size=1

JWilliams.RadiantDetail
07-05-2015, 02:01 PM
It's an addiction, l like the cabinets what brand?

hoyt66
07-05-2015, 02:04 PM
It's an addiction, l like the cabinets what brand?

Thanks Lol just some rubber maids I picked up at menards on sale

JWilliams.RadiantDetail
07-05-2015, 02:15 PM
You laugh, but I've learned that once I'm content with my MF collection I come across new towel I gotta try. I was good until last week when I got a few Adam's single softs now I want more of them. That cabinets look about the same size as the Craftman resin ones I'm thinking about getting so your picture's perfect :)

Am I safe to assume the ones in the far lower left are 16x16's? The ones next to them look like single softs UGH I hate this addiction :(

lol

hoyt66
07-05-2015, 02:24 PM
You laugh, but I've learned that once I'm content with my MF collection I come across new towel I gotta try. I was good until last week when I got a few Adam's single softs now I want more of them. That cabinets look about the same size as the Craftman resin ones I'm thinking about getting so your picture's perfect :)

Am I safe to assume the ones in the far lower left are 16x16's? The ones next to them look like single softs UGH I hate this addiction :(

lol

No I was laughing because they are rubber made cabinets . Relatively cheap compared to some I looked at.
Yes the lower left 16x16 and next to them are 16x24 artic whites

OTSDetail
07-05-2015, 02:41 PM
I thought I had enough... just bought more. Still thinking I need more. I have shelves in the shop but not cabinets. Wish I had some cabinets just to store microfibers as right now theyre in sterilite drawers.

Kamakaz1961
07-05-2015, 02:55 PM
Man when I saw the pics...you are so correct!! IMO you are always looking for a good MF towel. I have about 200+ MF Towels and still ordered a few over the weekend.

STUPID OBSESSION!!! Same with my Carnauba Wax collection!! Stupid!!! But love it!!!....LOL

JWilliams.RadiantDetail
07-05-2015, 03:20 PM
I just bought some new towels and want more. I have no idea why I want more. Just do. It's just a hobby, but it's all consuming.

That's why it's called addiction lol. I really want to, but I'm mildly afraid of ordering a few Microfiber Madness towels. They look so nice, but when I read stories from others who bought a couple and ended up replacing all their Eagle Edgeless. I just can't afford that level of addition.

hoyt66
07-05-2015, 03:38 PM
Man when I saw the pics...you are so correct!! IMO you are always looking for a good MF towel. I have about 200+ MF Towels and still ordered a few over the weekend.

STUPID OBSESSION!!! Same with my Carnauba Wax collection!! Stupid!!! But love it!!!....LOL

Hey hey bite your tongue stupid wax collection!! Hahahahahaha

hoyt66
07-05-2015, 03:40 PM
I just bought some new towels and want more. I have no idea why I want more. Just do. It's just a hobby, but it's all consuming.

I know it's crazy . I've actually been doing a few side jobs to justify buying so much detailing supplies. There must be some type of gene we all have . Bob????

VISITOR
07-05-2015, 04:44 PM
it's only going to grow...

fly07sti
07-05-2015, 11:35 PM
That's why it's called addiction lol. I really want to, but I'm mildly afraid of ordering a few Microfiber Madness towels. They look so nice, but when I read stories from others who bought a couple and ended up replacing all their Eagle Edgeless. I just can't afford that level of addition.

Micro Fiber Madness towels are fantastic! Although my favs from Corey are his Boa's. I have hundreds of eagle edgeless from TRC and around a hundred fluffy edgeless from MFT and they are right there with the MFM towels. I figure more is better, so get em all. Ha Ha.

Recon 4th 502nd
07-05-2015, 11:49 PM

Those are quite the "stories". Being a Towel Addict myself, you caught my attention with these claims.

They replaced "ALL" their Eagles, eh? How many did they have 1 or 2? http://www.worthychristianforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.png

I must admit, I never held one to put it to the test; mostly "subjective" test granted.... (that's gonna change here shortly) but if they're the ones you're speaking of (Crazy Pile)...they're 2.5 TIMES the COST!!!

So that would mean there 2.5 TIMES better than the Eagles, right? I wasn't born in Missouri but my permanent residence is smack dab right in the middle of it so somebody is gonna have to Show Me! lol http://www.worthychristianforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/sherlock.gif

I'll report back, might be a while... have to complete my due diligence on a Reverse Mortgage Stock Swap :props: to purchase the contender.

psnt1ol
07-06-2015, 12:02 AM
Micro Fiber Madness towels are fantastic! Although my favs from Corey are his Boa's. I have hundreds of eagle edgeless from TRC and around a hundred fluffy edgeless from MFT and they are right there with the MFM towels. I figure more is better, so get em all. Ha Ha.

After I tried out the eagle edgeless you gave me at our last meet, I went and ordered a bunch more. I am a big fan of MM as you know. If price is not an issue then it is MM all day long in my book. However....IMO eagle edgeless is hard to beat for the price considering the difference between the 2 is ever so slight.

JWilliams.RadiantDetail
07-06-2015, 12:18 AM
I have Eagles and the MFT ones that look the same, I honestly dunno if I can tell the difference. I ordered blue for both and if they are different, well my MF senses aren't fine tuned enough to be able to know which is which. Right now my favorite might be the Buff & Shine, my favorite waterless. I <3 the MFT & Eagles for rinseless though.