PDA

View Full Version : New kwazar sprayers and foamer

Pages : [1] 2

PA DETAILER
06-30-2015, 02:28 PM
Kwazar Venus Super HD 360 Sprayer (http://www.autogeek.net/kwazar-super-hd-sprayer.html)

Kwazar Venus Pro Super Foamer (http://www.autogeek.net/kwazar-pro-super-foamer.html)

Mask
06-30-2015, 06:34 PM
The black kwazar look nice :)

Angus
06-30-2015, 07:47 PM
That foamer looks awesome!

SlvrDragon50
06-30-2015, 09:10 PM
The foamer looks nice, but is the sprayer really worth it over a garden sprayer?

Mask
06-30-2015, 10:32 PM
The foamer looks nice, but is the sprayer really worth it over a garden sprayer?

Could be the material or Spray pattern?
But both can accomplish the same job :D
Good for collectors!

Mp0wer
06-30-2015, 10:54 PM
I like to see the Foamer in action

Sent from iPhone 6

JWilliams.RadiantDetail
07-01-2015, 02:23 AM
Crazy timing, I've been wanting a Kwazar sprayer for a little over a year now. Last week I found a Venus Pro 360 and broke down an ordered it. It's the 1 liter one, which imho is a good size. 1.5 or 2 might get a bit heavy. These things feel like they're built like tanks. They're very pricey compared to the garden ones you see at Lowes & Home Depot, but the Venus feels higher quality. The only thing I don't like so far is the fill line on the side is almost impossible to see unless you have a pretty dark liquid. I have Chemical Guys EcoSmart (new version) in it, and I have to look at it all sorts of weird angles to see how much I have left.

*IF* it holds up as well as the build quality would suggest. I'll be buying at least a few more. Would be excellent to see AG offer one in the 1 liter size. Besides the weight thing, the 1.5 would be too tall to fit in my detailing bag. The 1 fits almost perfect.

Another thing I love about it, 20 quick pumps and it sprays for 30 seconds before it starts to lose pressure. And even then it still sprays pretty good for another 15-20. I haven't gauged it yet, but I'm betting I could waterless wash an entire car with little to no pumping after the initial ones. The adjustable head's also very nice, I don't have the foaming tip so I can't comment on that. But as far as the standard tip, it can mist an extremely fine spray. And set to stream it shoots pretty far with decent pressure.

Mask
07-01-2015, 10:57 AM
I prefer the previous translucent version.The fill line doesn't look cool to me Lol

Nick McKees37
07-01-2015, 11:06 AM
I played the roll of hand model for the action shots on our site...and I can tell you that these new bottles are VERY nice. The foamer works great with a waterless wash, and the other two are very resistant to specific chemicals (ie: solvents and acids), making them ideal for heavy duty wheel cleaners and engine degreasers.

Mask
07-01-2015, 11:18 AM
Glad to hear that Nick ^^
foamer kwazar with waterless wash
sound interesting.

kauai211
07-01-2015, 08:41 PM
i see there's also a Super Pro 360 for the same price as the Super 360 HD. Is there a benefit of the Pro over the HD?

J.Kempster
07-03-2015, 04:07 PM
This might be left field but could I use this to apply tire shine and then use my applicator to level? I have BF Goodrich All Terrain KO2 tires. They are a pain to shine with all the knobs.

Nick McKees37
07-03-2015, 04:43 PM
i see there's also a Super Pro 360 for the same price as the Super 360 HD. Is there a benefit of the Pro over the HD?

HD 360 is for solvent-based chemicals (engine degreasers, strong wheel cleaners, etc). Super 360 is for acid-based chemicals (Meguiars Wheel Brightener, Poorboy's Spray & Rinse Wheel Cleaner, etc).

This might be left field but could I use this to apply tire shine and then use my applicator to level? I have BF Goodrich All Terrain KO2 tires. They are a pain to shine with all the knobs.

If it's a thinner liquid, then yes these would work great for applying a tire shine spray.

conman1395
07-03-2015, 06:30 PM
Why would I want to use a foamer with a waterless wash?

Loser
07-03-2015, 07:34 PM
Why would I want to use a foamer with a waterless wash?

I was wondering the same thing.