PDA

View Full Version : New AR390SS

Badboyztn
06-28-2015, 12:46 PM
I haven't used it yet, but received my AR390SS I bought off eBay. I went to HD and Lowes to finally find all of the quick connects I needed. I'm retiring (or selling) my Karcher 5.540. I actually used the Karcher to wash my car yesterday and will begin using the AR with the next wash.

Setec Astronomy
06-29-2015, 06:59 AM
Care to elaborate on why you traded in that Karcher for a different machine? Did the Karcher disappoint you or did the new machine have more/better features?

Ccrew
06-29-2015, 07:43 AM
Interesting, I think Costco is selling that very pressure washer these days. Or something taht looks just like it with a model # 1 number off more likely.

Badboyztn
06-29-2015, 09:36 AM
Care to elaborate on why you traded in that Karcher for a different machine? Did the Karcher disappoint you or did the new machine have more/better features?

Karcher has performed fine since I purchased it over 5 years ago. Wanted a different look and quick connect/disconnect capabilities. I was actually able to win the AR on eBay for $102 and free shipping, so it was a steal.

Badboyztn
06-29-2015, 09:38 AM
Interesting, I think Costco is selling that very pressure washer these days. Or something taht looks just like it with a model # 1 number off more likely.

I guess I will stick it on eBay to see if I can get something for it. The new model k 5.740 is selling for $299 I think.

drmdvl
08-24-2015, 05:46 PM
I haven't used it yet, but received my AR390SS I bought off eBay. I went to HD and Lowes to finally find all of the quick connects I needed. I'm retiring (or selling) my Karcher 5.540. I actually used the Karcher to wash my car yesterday and will begin using the AR with the next wash.

Hi there -
Just picked up the same washer and love it. Would you mind sharing how you converted the quick connect from the washer hose to the gun. I've tried all kinds of things. It appears to be a standard M22 connection but the connection on the hose end appears to be a mm too big... frustrating.
Thanks for your help!