PDA

View Full Version : The Original Kozak Cloth

KBsToy
06-28-2015, 11:29 AM
Has anyone used this cloth ??? The Original Kozak Cloth

I was looking around and found this curious to see how it works.

THANKS !!!

SRConcepts
06-28-2015, 11:47 AM
I used one once about 10 years ago... you just take the cloth out of the package and wipe the car with it. It smelled a bit funny if I recall- it was dry cloth that had an oily feel to it, but worked OK on a lightly soiled car. I feel that a standard or ONR wash does a lot better job, and has a lot less chance of inducing swirls/scratches.

SRConcepts
06-28-2015, 12:02 PM
jrock- I really do think you should try a rinseless with ONR once if you haven't before. I'll be honest, I was very skeptical of it myself when I first heard of it, but it cuts way back on time/water when you're just doing a maintenance wash and works fantastic.

Larry A
06-28-2015, 08:00 PM
Ive used them and I still have one. It will work on a lightly dirty car , but if it is to dirty it may scratch . I use it when a California duster wont do it and a regular wash is not needed. Just remember if there is something sticky on the paint it wont work, it just works on dust , maybe some dried rain spots. Its something that you would do every day. That smell to me was like Pepto-Bismol

KBsToy
06-29-2015, 04:35 AM
Thanks for reply's on cloth I saw them while searching and wanted to see if anybody used / liked them. With my OCD I am always looking for a way to keep my toys looking good without doing any damage.

Again THANKS for input !!!!

davidc
06-29-2015, 06:10 AM
Pep Boys use to have them and may still. If your curious and have one close by you could check there.

Dave

KBsToy
06-29-2015, 08:34 AM
Pep Boys use to have them and may still. If your curious and have one close by you could check there.

Dave

Thanks !!