PDA

View Full Version : Missing Lug Nut Covers...

Fredrick2003
09-09-2007, 11:40 AM
I do not know HOW 3 of my lug nut covers disappeared. They were there the last time I checked, but I have a theory. I think when the mechanic person changed my brakes he either didn't put them on secure enough or didn't put them on at all -_-. This was back before I decided to start doing all of my car-related things myself. I have read so many books/watched so many people in real life/watched so many videos I don't think I would have any problem changing my brakes.

Anyway, the point of this post. I need some :D. And I was looking around on Google as well as some other automotive forums I have been reading for awhile and I can't seem to figure out where I could get some. Its kind of odd that something this simple could be so hard :(.

Another thing. It turns out the lug nuts that are missing the covers are really rusty, so I was wondering what was the absolute best rust remover. I have other things that are rusty too so it would be a wise investment, its not just for the lug nuts.

Sooo... Help if you can.

budman3
09-09-2007, 12:02 PM
The easiest way to new new covers is to go to the dealer...

AUdakota
09-09-2007, 01:18 PM
I pulled all my covers off, looks sexy I think.

Fredrick2003
09-09-2007, 04:40 PM
Maybe I will just take mine off... I want to see what they look like without all the rust on them first though.