PDA

View Full Version : old water spots

rightaway
06-20-2015, 10:58 PM
question do u know anything that removes acid rain marks. I did a 01 BMW and this is the best that I got it. i really couldn't get it off the windows even with 0000 steel wool. for the paint, clay bar, i use a mf pad, foam cutting pad, polish pad than wax. using m105 and 205. was it a was of time to use the foam cutting pad after the MF pad? should i just go to polishing?

Mask
06-20-2015, 11:13 PM
Windows? You've got to really work that out with multiple pass + slow arm speed or use carpro ceri glass.

primetimecadllc
06-21-2015, 12:49 AM
If I recall correctly I think zaino bros offer a window polish that removes water spots... Works pretty good

DogRescuer
06-21-2015, 03:17 AM
Windows? You've got to really work that out with multiple pass + slow arm speed or use carpro ceri glass.

This and lots of patience

808_detail_nut
06-21-2015, 04:31 AM
Windows are tricky. Patience is right, my method involves 2 different products that have yet to fail me (and where I live I have very hard water). First you wash then I use a plastic razor blade and glass cleaner to "shave" the glass (as AMMO said on one of his videos). Use a lot of glass cleaner when doing this so you don't scratch the glass. Then clay if it's needed and move to polishing. First I use duragloss nuglass with a black CCS pad (or a polishing pad) because using a cutting pad will scratch the glass from my experience. 90% of the time I get all the waterspots but if they are bad I move to the carpro Ceriglass with the rayon pads. Like I said I never had a window I couldn't clean with this combo yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk