PDA

View Full Version : Your Opinion please

02CAMSS
09-07-2007, 09:13 PM
What Are Your Thoughts On Meguiars Final Inspection?good,bad,total Junk.I am thinking of using it as a final wipe product.

HighEndDetail
09-07-2007, 09:26 PM
I have never used it. Though I do like this DP Final Gloss™ Quick Detailer

DP Final Gloss™ Quick Detailer is a last touch spray containing a proprietary blend of carnauba wax, oils, and polymers that amplifies the gloss of any wax or sealant. Use it after washing or any time to refresh the existing paint protection with more protection, clearer reflections, and more impressive gloss.

supercharged
09-07-2007, 10:22 PM
Junk...well not so bad...

AL417
09-08-2007, 07:31 AM
I have never used it. Though I do like this DP Final Gloss™ Quick Detailer

DP Final Gloss™ Quick Detailer is a last touch spray containing a proprietary blend of carnauba wax, oils, and polymers that amplifies the gloss of any wax or sealant. Use it after washing or any time to refresh the existing paint protection with more protection, clearer reflections, and more impressive gloss.
:iagree: I've been using DP Final Gloss for a while now and really like the finish and durability between washes.

ScottB
09-08-2007, 08:38 AM
nice product , but many newer products will offer more benefit.

99 hardtop
09-09-2007, 02:54 PM
What Are Your Thoughts On Meguiars Final Inspection?good,bad,total Junk.I am thinking of using it as a final wipe product.

HAVE USED MEGUIARS FINAL INSPECTION FOR YEARS WITH NO PROBLEMS.HOWEVER, I PREFER FINISHKARE 425, GIVES A SLICK DEEP LOOK. JUST MY $.02. :awesome::cheers: