PDA

View Full Version : Where is Justin?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Reddwarf
09-07-2007, 08:44 PM
Does anyone miss Justin's posts/reviews? I know I do!

Where are you Justin?!

wytstang
09-07-2007, 11:57 PM
Last I heard folks were looking for him due to paid foam guns. Hopefully everything worked out just fine, he has been MIA for some time now.

Reddwarf
09-08-2007, 08:28 AM
I got an IM from someone saying that several forum members where angry with him. I assume it would be due to the foam gun venture. I hope is has been resolved.

Jimmie
09-08-2007, 09:33 AM
I'm with you Reddrawf. Yes I miss his reviews and "show and shine" details. They were the best. Always looked forward to reading them. He was always sharing a new experiment or mixture.

pirex
09-08-2007, 12:20 PM
To bad he has my money

Gary Sword
09-08-2007, 12:36 PM
To bad he has my money

Very sad if he took people's money and never delivered. If true it's no wonder he has not posted anything on AG. Did he really take you money and not send to what you paid for pirex?

Pats300zx
09-08-2007, 01:26 PM
To bad he has my money

Thats very sad if he is ripping people off. I never thought he would be like that.:confused:

Surfer
09-08-2007, 01:35 PM
Yeh that is really weird, never would have thought something like that would happen with him. Isn't one of his detail buddies on here, Shady Brael or something like that or was it somebody else, I remember somebody on here did some work with him, maybe they'll know where he is or whats going on?

GrinchGreen
09-08-2007, 01:47 PM
Yes Surfer, you are correct with shadybreal. His ebay store is closed also.

trl2112
09-08-2007, 02:10 PM
That's right Shady had the foam cannons FS also. I almost bought from Justin cause he offered me a better price, gald I never paid. But I may have to get one from Shady...?

pirex
09-08-2007, 02:35 PM
Very sad if he took people's money and never delivered. If true it's no wonder he has not posted anything on AG. Did he really take you money and not send to what you paid for pirex?

Yes Gary, I paid him, and I haven`t got anything! He said it was shopped, but he never gave me the shipping number. Its like 2 months ago. I have hoped it was something wrong. But I don`t care anymore, its just money. Guess its my fault, that trusted him.

Gary Sword
09-08-2007, 03:05 PM
Yes Gary, I paid him, and I haven`t got anything! He said it was shopped, but he never gave me the shipping number. Its like 2 months ago. I have hoped it was something wrong. But I don`t care anymore, its just money. Guess its my fault, that trusted him.

I find it very sad to hear that happened to anyone but especially to someone as nice as you pirex. I think most people on the forum are really nice people. Someone like you who would own would pay for and send another forum member a UDM and detailing supplies is at the top of my list as being a really great and kind person. Someone who would take another forum member's money and not deliver what they promise is definitely at the bottom of the list.

pirex
09-08-2007, 03:25 PM
I find it very sad to hear that happened to anyone but especially to someone as nice as you pirex. I think most people on the forum are really nice people. Someone like you who would own would pay for and send another forum member a UDM and detailing supplies is at the top of my list as being a really great and kind person. Someone who would take another forum member's money and not deliver what they promise is definitely at the bottom of the list.

Thanks for the kind words Gary. Is sad that this have happend, but its just life. I can`t do anything more. I am still hoping Justin has a good story to tell, and will send my money back, or what I bought from him. Sadly, I don`t think it will happend!

Surfer
09-08-2007, 03:37 PM
Thanks for the kind words Gary. Is sad that this have happend, but its just life. I can`t do anything more. I am still hoping Justin has a good story to tell, and will send my money back, or what I bought from him. Sadly, I don`t think it will happend!Have you talked to Shadybrael? Pretty sure they work(ed) together.

pirex
09-08-2007, 03:47 PM
Have you talked to Shadybrael? Pretty sure they work(ed) together.

I haven`t, but he has not been around in a while either..