PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: LC Flat Pad

dragoncub
06-10-2015, 06:41 PM
I didn't see a classified section on the forum anywhere so I though I'd post in off topic.
I forgot to purchase a yellow LC flat pad with my last order and I need one for this weekend. I don't want to order just a pad by itself and pay the price of the pad in shipping cost(or wait for shipping as well). Does anyone on Long Island, NY or Queens have an extra yellow flat 5.5 inch pad (see link below) that they would be willing to sell? I'm fine with a slightly used pad as well. Let me know if anyone is interested, we can meet up some where convenient.

Thanks

Yellow Lake Country 5 1/2 Inch Flat Foam Pad (http://www.autogeek.net/beveled-yellow.html)

Gurge
06-10-2015, 08:20 PM
I might have a yellow 6.5in but not 5.5. Don't use them often. might be brand new

I also have some lightly use 5.5 orange if that works as a substitute

another option is to find something comparable from meguiars or buff n shine then try 'albert kemperle'. they supply the local body shops. some of them have walk in counters. They carry full line megs, mothers, 3m, buff n shine, some of the HD compounds etc

dragoncub
06-10-2015, 08:26 PM
I might have a yellow 6.5in but not 5.5. Don't use them often. might be brand new

I also have some lightly use 5.5 orange if that works as a substitute

another option is to find something comparable from meguiars or buff n shine then try 'albert kemperle'. they supply the local body shops. some of them have walk in counters. They carry full line megs, mothers, 3m, buff n shine, some of the HD compounds etc
I only have the 5 inch backing plate for the 5.5 pads and I have an orange pad as well. If I can use the 6.5 with the 5 in plate then I may be interested, thanks for the offer. Or I may look into the megs like you suggested.

dragoncub
06-10-2015, 08:29 PM
Btw, which of the megs pad would be comparable to the LC yellow pad?

CDot
06-10-2015, 09:20 PM
FYI - we're not supposed to re-sell items--but trading is perfectly fine via this thread: http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/7765-samples-original-post-updated.html

Gurge
06-11-2015, 07:09 AM
Btw, which of the megs pad would be comparable to the LC yellow pad?

not sure. I never use them. The burgundy red maybe?

I'll be at the shop on friday and saturday if you need anything.