PDA

View Full Version : Collinite 476s = Awesome

Pages : [1] 2

Souldetailer
06-09-2015, 03:31 PM
Hey everybody,

Just a little review. Applied Colli's 476 over the weekend. Great wax. Rained last night, so first thing I do is run out to my baby and see if her clothes are hydrophobic. Yessssss! I really had no doubt, but I had to see it. Beautiful droplet beads all over the horizontal panels and tiny droplets with runoff trails on the vertical panels. I'm sorry I haven't any pictures, it was an early start this morning and coffee was priority one. I will say that there were minimal in any water spots. The water just blew off as my speed increased. Thank you to you all that were involved in touting this wonderful wax. Will try to get some pics up. Take care.:dblthumb2:

Peace,

Darrin

tpr1634
06-09-2015, 04:16 PM
It brings a tear to my eye.:buffing:

Zubair
06-09-2015, 04:18 PM
Read here : http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/90001-collinite-waxes.html

Souldetailer
06-09-2015, 05:31 PM
It brings a tear to my eye.:buffing:

I'm so glad this moved you. You are a true gentleman. Now if you could only pump your own gas instead of Antny (Anthony) spraying it all over your Turtle wax. Brings a tear to MY eye.
Take care.

Peace,

Darrin

tpr1634
06-09-2015, 05:43 PM
I'm so glad this moved you. You are a true gentleman. Now if you could only pump your own gas instead of Antny (Anthony) spraying it all over your Turtle wax. Brings a tear to MY eye.
Take care.

Peace,

Darrin

Not to many antny pumping gas mostly towel heads, wish I could pump my own, also I use collinite products haven't used turtle wax since my metal tanks on my dirt bikes.:buffing:

Souldetailer
06-09-2015, 06:31 PM
Not to many antny pumping gas mostly towel heads, wish I could pump my own, also I use collinite products haven't used turtle wax since my metal tanks on my dirt bikes.:buffing:

Wife's from Jersey, Morristown. First time we went to visit her family, I could not understand why they wouldn't let me pump my own gas. Love the dirt bikes, got my first when I was ten, Yamaha YZ 80. Just sold my YZ 250, getting older and the broken bones I was accruing made the wife uncomfortable. I didn't mind, but she likes me in one piece. What fun is that! Take care.

Peace,

Darrin

tpr1634
06-09-2015, 06:45 PM
I believe it's a old law dating back to the 40's having to do with training the attendants I guess for safety, things have come a long way since then. There was some buzz very recent about going self serve but again in true jersey looks like it dead. Can't wait to retire and move south.:buffing:

davidc
06-09-2015, 06:56 PM
Collinite appears to be very good so far in Az. Longevity is what I look for as waxing in 115 weather does not thrill me. It has only been about 1 to 11/2 months so the test has just started. We have had quite a lot of rain this year and a few temps in the 102-106, much more rain than usual and the 476S beads as well as the day it was applied. The 476 can states it will last at least a year, we shall see.

Dave

davidc
06-09-2015, 07:08 PM
On the Jersey note. I was there quite a few years back burying the Mother in law. Now I grew up in Pa., 4 years in USAF in Maine, 14 Months in Vermont and the rest in AZ., anyway I pull into a gas station and start pumping ( what's wrong with that ?, I have been doing it since full service stations went by the wayside). All of a sudden I hear all this jibberish screaming and I look up and a flying turbin is running towards me yelling I cannot do that. I told him I was done and he went stomping off looking for a flying carpet or something. That was when I found out there are two states that you cannot pump your own fuel, Jersey and I believe Washington State.

Dave

jetman624
06-09-2015, 08:10 PM
Collinite appears to be very good so far in Az. Longevity is what I look for as waxing in 115 weather does not thrill me. It has only been about 1 to 11/2 months so the test has just started. We have had quite a lot of rain this year and a few temps in the 102-106, much more rain than usual and the 476S beads as well as the day it was applied. The 476 can states it will last at least a year, we shall see.

Dave

Very interested to hear how long this lasts for you-- please keep us updated, if possible.

davidc
06-09-2015, 08:25 PM
Very interested to hear how long this lasts for you-- please keep us updated, if possible.

Sure will and I hope it does succeed. Collinite is famous for Winter use I hope it is as good during the heat.

Dave

Souldetailer
06-09-2015, 08:38 PM
Sure will and I hope it does succeed. Collinite is famous for Winter use I hope it is as good during the heat.

Dave

Good luck Dave. I believe if anything can conquer the conditions, Collinite can. Old school whoop ass in a can.:dblthumb2: Take care.

Peace,

Darrin

xabo
06-09-2015, 08:59 PM
on the jersey note. I was there quite a few years back burying the mother in law. Now i grew up in pa., 4 years in usaf in maine, 14 months in vermont and the rest in az., anyway i pull into a gas station and start pumping ( what's wrong with that ?, i have been doing it since full service stations went by the wayside). all of a sudden i hear all this jibberish screaming and i look up and a flying turbin is running towards me yelling i cannot do that. i told him i was done and he went stomping off looking for a flying carpet or something. That was when i found out there are two states that you cannot pump your own fuel, jersey and i believe washington state.

Dave

Mafia!!!!!

tpr1634
06-10-2015, 06:14 AM
Crooked politicians

99monguse
06-10-2015, 07:53 AM
I detailed a 2010 Mercedes Ml350 on 6-6-15...I used my GG6 to apply two coats of 476. That wax is GREAT! I wish they'd make the can a little bigger, so you can apply it to the polisher pad easier.