PDA

View Full Version : Want to try out the BOSS & Check out a Car Show?

Meghan
06-08-2015, 10:35 AM
Come visit us at Car Pro Auto Show
Sponsored by Car Pro Auto Spa of Stuart.
Entry is $2.00 per car
Spectators free
Show hours 6:30 till 9:00, Every Tuesday
Located at Autogeek, 7744 SW Jack James Dr, Stuart, Fl.
Contact Lewis Ponzini 772 260 6509
carshowlew@aol.com

We will have the BOSS system on display to try out!
http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/autogeek/griots-garage-boss-system.jpg

Ccrew
06-08-2015, 11:09 AM
Sure, I'll rush right down from VA. You paying gas?

Always slays me places advertising something local on a web site that has an international audience, sorry.

Nick McKees37
06-08-2015, 11:23 AM
Sure, I'll rush right down from VA. You paying gas?

Always slays me places advertising something local on a web site that has an international audience, sorry.

Florida is a large state, and we have a lot of customers here. You'd also be surprised how many people come out of state for these types of events. :dblthumb2:

Meghan
06-08-2015, 11:30 AM
Sounds like a good reason to move to the sunshine state!! :cool: And the reason we post on here is we have a huge local following on this forum as well as a global. We cannot post updates on the forum just because it does not pertain to everyone on the forum.
That would like asking the newbies not to ask questions because it does not pertain to all of us, we are a family on this forum and help out each other no matter what state, country, level of expertise or what car they drive. We are here to help everyone! :dblthumb2:

Ccrew
06-08-2015, 12:18 PM
Sounds like a good reason to move to the sunshine state!!

And another reason: Distractify | 42 Moments That Prove Just How Crazy Florida Is (http://distractify.com/mark-pygas/florida-man/)

:)

Buff-N-Glo
06-08-2015, 12:59 PM
No, Florida is not crazy. I know this because I live in it:D

willtothewong
06-08-2015, 01:22 PM
Florida is a large state, and we have a lot of customers here. You'd also be surprised how many people come out of state for these types of events. :dblthumb2:

I know if I was closer, I'd definitely go!

custmsprty
06-08-2015, 01:55 PM
No, Florida is not crazy. I know this because I live in it:D

Yeah, I agree. But it's okay, that's one less person down here on our roads to deal with. LOL!!