DogRescuer
06-02-2015, 07:23 AM
Which sealer do you prefer and why??

DogRescuer
06-02-2015, 07:38 AM
For wheels of course

PA DETAILER
06-02-2015, 07:47 AM
Detailer’s Wheel Coating, wheel wax, wheel sealant, brake dust repellent (http://www.autogeek.net/wheel-coating.html)

Easy as using a detailer. It has taken me thru PA winters and the wheels have looked like new in the spring. And that bottle will LAST you a very long time! I just use soap and water now to clean up the wheels. :xyxthumbs:

Desertnate
06-02-2015, 07:47 AM
I've never used a purpose made wheel sealer, but I've used both Klasse SG and 845 on my wheels.

Both hold up pretty well and help keep the wheels cleaner. I can't really say one is more durable than the other in this scenario, but I can easily get 3~4 months of protection from them. I attribute the reduced durability on the wheels to the heat and harsher environment.

DogRescuer
06-02-2015, 07:49 AM
Detailer’s Wheel Coating, wheel wax, wheel sealant, brake dust repellent (http://www.autogeek.net/wheel-coating.html)

Easy as using a detailer. It has taken me thru PA winters and the wheels have looked like new in the spring. And that bottle will LAST you a very long time! I just use soap and water now to clean up the wheels. :xyxthumbs:

I've never used a purpose made wheel sealer, but I've used both Klasse SG and 845 on my wheels.

Both hold up pretty well and help keep the wheels cleaner. I can't really say one is more durable than the other in this scenario, but I can easily get 3~4 months of protection from them. I attribute the reduced durability on the wheels to the heat and harsher environment.

Thanks guys

Coopers ST
06-02-2015, 08:13 AM
I use Surf City Garage Diamond Wheel Wax, it is really a sealant though. On my Focus ST that brakes dust like crazy I can tell when it has worn off just by the effort it takes to clean the wheels.

rlmccarty2000
06-02-2015, 09:41 PM
I use Poor Boys. I only put on one coat and it is doing nicely.

Mask
06-02-2015, 11:04 PM
I just grab whatever I feel like using from the below :D :
Opti seal - wowa
DG enviroshield - wowa
Sonax PNS - awesome beading
Sonax BSD - smells good
Carpro Hydro2 - easy application

My current :
Coating - easy maintenance