PDA

View Full Version : Bulk MF and Terry Towels (Interiors)

AustrianOak82
06-01-2015, 08:40 AM
Can anyone recommend some good bulk MF towels for doing vehicle interiors? I use the GG glass wipes and have the exterior taken care of. Just looking for some cheaper MF for interior panels and seats that won't lint. Also looking for some bulk terry towels that I can use with my steamer for interior carpeting and upholstery that won't lint as well. I had a recommendation to check out the Sam's Club line of both but I couldnt find any reviews on them. Thanks!

Dereksdtail
06-01-2015, 09:25 AM
Kirkland golds, cheap and good quality

AustrianOak82
06-01-2015, 09:25 AM
Kirkland golds, cheap and good quality

I don't have a Costco membership, only Sam's.

dcjredline
06-01-2015, 09:30 AM
Theres a couple of offsite places. Do a MF search and you will find many threads on them.

AustrianOak82
06-01-2015, 09:55 AM
Theres a couple of offsite places. Do a MF search and you will find many threads on them.

I did and found some, but the threads were from 2008. I figured there were many other options out by now.

Don M
06-02-2015, 07:24 AM
I bought two packs of the Sam's mf cloths and I use them for everything, even drying the car after a wash and compound/polish/wax removal with no issues. I just make sure I wash them separately with extra detergent and no fabric softener. I have yet (after two years) to have an issue with the towels scratching or marring a finish.

AustrianOak82
06-02-2015, 07:25 AM
Sounds good. I always wash them separately anyway. No problems with lint?

Don M
06-02-2015, 07:39 AM
Sounds good. I always wash them separately anyway. No problems with lint?

Make sure the lint trap is clean and there is no loose lint laying around in the dryer ... MF towels tend NOT to lint much (if at all) after the first wash, but they WILL collect lint from other fabrics if dried in a mixed load.

99monguse
06-02-2015, 08:43 AM
I have a couple light tan cheapo MF that I thrown in the washer and/or dryer to collect lint/hair from clothes and it works GREAT!